My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.K. I forget, who received the Kmart curtains? I not laughing anymore. My 1 Man-Bat showed up from Kmart, packed in a box with styrofoam peanuts, impressive. Unfortunatly it was a pair of 8 1/2 women's shoes. The shoes they pack well?

or I forgot to mention those 3 man-bat I got were in fact supposed to be 4... I opened a chat and had the issue resolved. It was bizarre how things turn up for Kmart orders.

Got my order from Amazon

Poorly packaged (shocker) box got crushed on one corner (compliments of FedEx). Seals on one side look stretched or tampered with but aren't cut. Seals on otherside appear as they should.

I'll see if I can post pics of the seals to get a second opinion.

Got my order from Amazon

Poorly packaged (shocker) box got crushed on one corner (compliments of FedEx). Seals on one side look stretched or tampered with but aren't cut. Seals on otherside appear as they should.

Wow, interesting.  I ordered a PetShop and the Spiderman copter thing (not sure of number).  Came packaged extremely well, seals seem fine, solid box and bubblewrap.  Doesn't appear to be drop-shipped as the label outside was the usps kind.  HOWEVER, I did see two of the holographic Lego Movie things in the box, which I know come free from Lego directly.  Hmm.

Wow, interesting.  I ordered a PetShop and the Spiderman copter thing (not sure of number).  Came packaged extremely well, seals seem fine, solid box and bubblewrap.  Doesn't appear to be drop-shipped as the label outside was the usps kind.  HOWEVER, I did see two of the holographic Lego Movie things in the box, which I know come free from Lego directly.  Hmm.

I add those holographic thingies to my outgoing orders as well, does not mean anything

Got my order from Amazon

same seller, very different stories... possible drop shipper ordering from eBay to cash and run?

I think one other person mentioned his order was shipped in resealed LEGO packaging box but with a home printed packaging slit.

Looks like the seals have been tampered with or carefully opened and re-applied again.

thats what I thought. The seals on the other end look clean and crisp. one (pictured) even looks like it been exposed to a hairdrier or heat gun.

I'll be cutting open the seals tonight and do one of those silly "unboxing vids" in the process.

looks sealed to me. My SSD seals are in the similar situation... but I really don't want to break them

thats what I thought. The seals on the other end look clean and crisp. one (pictured) even looks like it been exposed to a hairdrier or heat gun.

I'll be cutting open the seals tonight and do one of those silly "unboxing vids" in the process.

I haven't done hair dryer thing myself. Not sure how well it could be done. Not an export on this subject really

I hate to be a pessimist but this set was 50% retail.

I almost want to try and remove & replace the seals on a set I have to see how well it can be done.

i was going to suggest that   lol

partially because it's not an elusive or expensive set... so no big harm opening and see

also, I have some of my personal collections either bought from LEGO Shop at Home or Amazon coming with some seals flying loose... Well, and they looked simply not being taped well is all. The boxes were all good except the seals. Hard to say... imo

k I'm still waiting on crawler and wondering if they will get fulfilled... I just got off the phone with meijer and had to request that they leave it on "indefinite back order"

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

They charged my card for them the other day so I thought they shipped, status was still in back order though. They reversed the charge on Monday without me calling. Who knows with these retailers these days. I'm starting to think they are not equipped to handle the BP flood.

Anyone still waiting on their meijer technic back orders?

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

I'm waiting. I also put myself on "eternal backorder" waiting for my excavators. Too good of prices to cancel orders. I'm holding my breath, but getting a little dizzy.

• Like 1

Here is a new one:

Ordered one item from WM, received 2 boxes today...One was empty with a packing slip, the second had the item with no packing slip.

I need to write a book:

Me, My orders & Retailers : a true store.  

by: R.Cellar

Perhaps we can start a pinned thread for "Best of the Best: Retailers & Shipping Conundrums