My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to get off topic but...

My YoYo Sail Barge order from Saturday morning arrived and both boxes are damaged in the same place top to bottom a major crease close to a fold in the box. They were packed great with air pillows and shipping box was in great shape so this was how they were packed. Going to build one and sell mini figs so no big deal.

Mine showed up today in good shape.

My GE from Target shipped.  I was a little skeptical this would ship, had it in the cart when everyone said OOS so I went ahead and submitted the order hoping for the best.

Sorry to get off topic but...

My YoYo Sail Barge order from Saturday morning arrived and both boxes are damaged in the same place top to bottom a major crease close to a fold in the box. They were packed great with air pillows and shipping box was in great shape so this was how they were packed. Going to build one and sell mini figs so no big deal.

Mine arrived on Monday. 2 Barges, couple of small friends sets and a mid sized friends set. One of the Barges had a lots of creasing on the box (wasn't packed very well).  No biggie as I plan on building one to eventually part out later. All in all, still a great deal.

To each his/her own but I will never ever understand how people can buy something with their hard earned money and be ok with it arriving damaged in any way.

Had I not planned on building one, I probably would send the "damaged" one back. Keep in mind, there are no holes in the box, or major issues, just some creases because of the way they packed everything (basically, if they had used a larger box, it would have been fine). I will however, keep in mind the crappy packing that YoYo uesd for future purchases.

I received my orders from Shopko today and I was quite impressed. Quick shipping. Nice sets. Very cool paper filler and packaging. My orders from Kmart also arrived in nice condition.

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

Shopko is the best shipper IMO.  I ordered 25 sets a while back and they sent them in the original lego cases in another outside box!   

different experience for me. ordered some microfighters and couple other small SW sets a while back from Shopko and b/c the box was too large it suffered Hulk smash and crushed all by two of the 8 sets in the box. These were for resale so I returned.

I once ordered from an internet store a full price Robie House after retirement. The packaging was 3 times larger than the set and came without filling.

The box of the set looked like if an elephant sat on it, sleeped on it and cr****d on afterwards. I made a trip to their store (15 mins by tram) and showed it to the clerk. He was ashamed, could not utter a single word for nearly a minute, the sight was so damaging. He just could not believe that someone would send it out in that state. He did not ask anything and immediately gave back my cash without question.

I wish I had made pictures. I would use them in my signature on Halloween. Yes, it was that horrifying.

To each his/her own but I will never ever understand how people can buy something with their hard earned money and be ok with it arriving damaged in any way.

Well we are talking about just the outer box showing wear or damage the toys on the inside are always unaffected and undamaged. Get your panties unbunched there are bigger things to worry about. You guys be happy with a mint empty box when things get shipped across the country the outer box is not always going to be pristine. You guys waste so much time money and gas returning slighty damaged boxes the retailer eats these costs it is not free for them.

Anyone else waiting for a SSD to ship? Mine has been on back order for two weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

I'm waiting on 2 of them from LEGO Shop at Home.  They briefly went to in process for a day, but got put back into backordered status.  As stated before, I'm really hoping these ship out before May 4th so I can use the points on the sand crawler.  I'd basically be getting it for half off :thumbsup:

I'm waiting on 2 of them from LEGO Shop at Home.  They briefly went to in process for a day, but got put back into backordered status.  As stated before, I'm really hoping these ship out before May 4th so I can use the points on the sand crawler.  I'd basically be getting it for half off :thumbsup:

Me too, waiting on 2 SSD to ship and was hoping to use the points on the 3rd towards the Sandcrawler.  But am I missing something isn't it $80 off of the $300 so just over 25%

Me too, waiting on 2 SSD to ship and was hoping to use the points on the 3rd towards the Sandcrawler.  But am I missing something isn't it $80 off of the $300 so just over 25%

I'm including points I had saved up previously, when the 2 SSD's 2xVIP points are added I will have around $150.

Well we are talking about just the outer box showing wear or damage the toys on the inside are always unaffected and undamaged. Get your panties unbunched there are bigger things to worry about. You guys be happy with a mint empty box when things get shipped across the country the outer box is not always going to be pristine. You guys waste so much time money and gas returning slighty damaged boxes the retailer eats these costs it is not free for them.

Little shelfwear is acceptable. But:

1.)  A little damage/shelfwear is not equivalent to the box completely gnawed on. Especially if it is a collectible item (e.g. exclusives) or you want to give it as a gift.

2.)  It is the seller's responsibility to store the boxes properly and use decent filling when shipping. LEGO boxes don't mutilate themselves. Inproper care does it. If they are not being throwed around and sat on them, they will be fine. If they are, then the seller deserves it to eat the costs else it won't ever learn.

3.)  In the Architecture series the box is an important aesthtetic part of the set. You don't even want scratches on them, let alone large tears.

As I stated, to each his/her own.

just got my diapers.com order that went down on the 16th. I ordered everything around 10pm and it arrived today. Very cool site, never used them before. I got some good prices. I didn't spend too much and hesitated putting in a second order so I missed it.

I receive a dolphin cruiser $41

Artic Batman $12 x2

Daily bugle showdown $31

Tax and shipping free!! What more can one ask for?

Still waiting on my SSD to ship.  When I placed the order the expected ship date was 4/20.  I've received two "your item is backordered" emails from shop at home.

A GE that was originally on backorder from shop at Home arrived yesterday.

Diapers.com Batcave order is scheduled to arrive on Monday.