My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Order confirmed for pickup.  In for only  (5) 75013.  Yes.  Small Victory in Lego Hoarding Wars.

Funny I was just at this target for lunch picking up a cargo plane and 4 more 70013 sets completely unaware of the discount on 75013.

Used cartwheel and target card...pretty good discounts.

I hope I am not terribly wrong on 70013.  Mixed reviews on future pontential in here.

This could resemble my 99 Pharaoh battle packs bought on clearance from Lego for 3.78 each.

Sure I can make money on them...but wow are they slow movers.

Thanks BP, and OP.

My SSD went form backordered to in process on shop@home.  I have another SSD order there that still says backordered, but when I ordered it it said that the estimated ship date is 4/20.

I managed to get a total 20 75013 sets during the MHC blowout.  I'm happy with that number.  My trunk is full of Lego and a I have no idea where I'm going to stash it.

My SSD went form backordered to in process on shop@home.  I have another SSD order there that still says backordered, but when I ordered it it said that the estimated ship date is 4/20.

Well, my order went from "in process" back to "backordered"  .... boooooo.  I hope these ship out before 5/4 so I can use the VIP points.

For those of you who had some MHC's canceled.  I had 4 of the 5 canceled at one store. I stopped to pick-up the one and she brought out all 5.  Just a heads up, if your order was canceled, you may want to call the store.  They could still be holding them at the Customer Service desk.

• Like 1

For those of you who had some MHC's canceled.  I had 4 of the 5 canceled at one store. I stopped to pick-up the one and she brought out all 5.  Just a heads up, if your order was canceled, you may want to call the store.  They could still be holding them at the Customer Service desk.

On one of my pickups they had a few Z-95 headhunters mixed in by mistake, so make sure they are all MHC's in your order!

I was one of the "guinea pigs" that bought a couple of items on Amazon from 4 Kids Sell as mentioned in the Daily Deals thread from the 8th. I picked up a VW & Sopwith for $198 total. Both arrived today in mint condition. I really hate to open sets and was wondering if there was a way to check the weight. I thought Brickset had this info, but I must be blind if I am missing it. Suggestions?

I was one of the "guinea pigs" that bought a couple of items on Amazon from 4 Kids Sell as mentioned in the Daily Deals thread from the 8th. I picked up a VW & Sopwith for $198 total. Both arrived today in mint condition. I really hate to open sets and was wondering if there was a way to check the weight. I thought Brickset had this info, but I must be blind if I am missing it. Suggestions?

I ordered VW and Palace Cinema from same seller. Packaging may have been better, but nothing different from what Amazon does. VW has one corner bumped, with slight hint of water damage on the same corner, but does not look like it happened during last shipping - more likely he got it this way. Palace Cinema has few creases. Seals on both look good, hard to imagine something being taken out. My opinion is the guy just had to liquidate stuff fast. I won't complain about the condition of boxes to seller, since I would have definitively bought at these prices if they were warehouse deals.

I have VW from Lego SAH that I could weight to compare

I picked up a VW & Sopwith <snip> was wondering if there was a way to check the weight. I thought Brickset had this info, but I must be blind if I am missing it. Suggestions?

Both the brick picker price guide here on this site (see top left in site header) and brick link have weights for sets.  Just punch in the set number in the price guide here, or search the catalog listings at bricklink to get weight,  Remember due to humidity, and other variables a weight difference of an ounce or two on a large set is probably not a cause for worry.  But big differences should definitely be investigated -- smaller sets its a bit tougher, since there's less wiggle room on the weight.

Here on brick picker:

http://www.brickpicker.com/bpms/set.cfm?set=10226-1

On brick link:

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?S=10226-1

• Like 1

Both the brick picker price guide here on this site (see top left in site header) and brick link have weights for sets.  Just punch in the set number in the price guide here, or search the catalog listings at bricklink to get weight,  Remember due to humidity, and other variables a weight difference of an ounce or two on a large set is probably not a cause for worry.  But big differences should definitely be investigated -- smaller sets its a bit tougher, since there's less wiggle room on the weight.

Here on brick picker:

http://www.brickpicker.com/bpms/set.cfm?set=10226-1

On brick link:

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?S=10226-1

DOH! Can't believe I never saw that. Thanks!

LOL at Target. Bought a GE this week. Today I received a box big enough to fit 12 of them. Inside is another box - the original one from LEGO. Somebody must have scanned the outside of the LEGO box prior to packing it and didn't realize there were TWO of the set in the box. Free GE? Thanks Target!!

Makes up for the clearance TMNT item I found today in the Target store hiding behind a bunch of other sets. They told me they could not sell it to me because it was "recalled" by LEGO - morons.

LOL at Target. Bought a GE this week. Today I received a box big enough to fit 12 of them. Inside is another box - the original one from LEGO. Somebody must have scanned the outside of the LEGO box prior to packing it and didn't realize there were TWO of the set in the box. Free GE? Thanks Target!!

Makes up for the clearance TMNT item I found today in the Target store hiding behind a bunch of other sets. They told me they could not sell it to me because it was "recalled" by LEGO - morons.

Whatever makes you feel better.  :getlost: 

Ha-ha, very funny... went to pickup 5 MHCs at target. Confused faces at CS and 5 someone else's pink 5560s in their storage room. Their version of events - they mistakenly gave MHCs to someone else. I am thinking that whoever ordered 5 x 5560s had very hard time keeping straight face when they brought in 5 MHCs instead. "Yeah, yeah, those are mine. Jinx, jinx!"

I guess serves me right for not picking it up the same day...

On positive side, they gave me couple of $3 off coupons, that I used immediately on two pink boxes :-), plus cartwheel, plus redcard. Something tells me them pink boxes will outperform MHCs.

And yeah, I did get 5 MHCs from another store, so at least something. And stopped by obscure Walmart, finding adventure camper for $25, and Mia's bedroom for full price, but I like where prices are heading for it