My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My kmart.com order of 2x Batman Riddler chase arrived yesterday in a BOX !! Definately get more than 1 item when ordering from Kmart.com. Otherwise they just send the order in a plastic bag.

I have yet to receive a bag from them and have ordered single LEGO boxes as well.  My EDB came Friday perfectly packaged (took all of a day to arrive too).  Sure they suck and their website is atrocious, but K-mart has shipped beyond well for me.

I have yet to receive a bag from them and have ordered single LEGO boxes as well.  My EDB came Friday perfectly packaged (took all of a day to arrive too).  Sure they suck and their website is atrocious, but K-mart has shipped beyond well for me.

EDB and DC are bigger than normal sized mailing bags.  My order of 1x Daily Bugle set came in a bag.  It might have been just my luck. Perhaps you should order 1x Daily Bugle from them (good price with extra points), and let us know how it is shipped.

I've yet to experience the bag.

I've seen the pancakes

I've seen the curtains

And I've seen the -my lego looks like it had been run over by a truck- walmart special.

Oh and the TRU -we now ship empty packages- bonanza

I thought the curtains was crazy, but the empty bags was incredible, especially with the packing slip included.

EDB and DC are bigger than normal sized mailing bags. My order of 1x Daily Bugle set came in a bag. It might have been just my luck. Perhaps you should order 1x Daily Bugle from them (good price with extra points), and let us know how it is shipped.

I have ordered one DB from Kmart before and it was packed in a box.

Ex astris, scientia.

Yeah, logging in shows nothing, the email w tracking shows the order, clicking on details states no order placed.  Nice to receive a confirmation of I'm guessing a cancelled order.

I had to check card statement to see if they charged me. decent deal for those who got it!

Kmart is a conundrum. If it were not for the great deals, I wouldn't bother. 1 Daily Bugle came in bag, O.K. 3 Lexs armors in box. 2 Olivia's Houses in a box for a great price of $72.00 for both (using points). Unfortunatly they billed me $72.00 twice. I have AMEX working that one out.

My SSD is still on backorder from LEGO Shop at Home as well.... I DID call them to ask about it and the lady told me that I should expect it to ship by the END OF MAY... but apparently they WILL be getting more.... at least to fill the rest of the orders I guess.

End of May?!  I hope she is wrong.  Good grief.  

If they come back in stock and at a discount for May 4th I might just buy a 2nd for good measure (and long-term investment).

wbshop's Orthanc Tower came. It seems to have been packaged well (two boxes taped together with lots of airbags), but it looks as if it suffered a fall from significant height (or the truck carrying it hit a wall at high speed). No bumped corners, but large length-wise crease on the back and one (out of 6) seals popped. A bit better shape though  than the one Amazon sent in poly bag... 

End of May?!  I hope she is wrong.  Good grief.  

If they come back in stock and at a discount for May 4th I might just buy a 2nd for good measure (and long-term investment).

She said it COULD be before but you never know..

I hope shes wrong as well!