My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone get all bonus points for Kmart orders? I think I got the 20% back added to my account for my shipped order, but not the $5 back for over $40 purchase easter offer. All those points showed as earned on the order confirmation page. Is the $5 kind of offer that they will give the points at a later date, e.***. next week?   

I just got my 400k kmart points now and all items shipped .. yay

So I picked up my (6) MHCs on Friday. Upon closer look some boxes had minor creases, one had minor dent in corner. When the lady brought them up ever box had a pull sticker partially stuck to the side. She quickly took them off when ringing me up and each sticker left very small marks (removed black from packaging) where the sticker was. I

HA jokes on you tart, they are all already sold, total profit, over 3K.

TRU parking lot? I totally forgot about that

Assuming you bought each one for $17.50 ( including tax) he paid $2,222.50 

So he says he made $3k profit .. so basically you are telling us you sold all 127 for $41 bucks each in order to achieve the $3k profit ... lol so how did you manage to unload at $41 a pop when its gonig for $40 free shipping on ebay. I guess you dont pay auction site fees or shipping.

Good Story tho

So I picked up my (6) MHCs on Friday. Upon closer look some boxes had minor creases, one had minor dent in corner. When the lady brought them up ever box had a pull sticker partially stuck to the side. She quickly took them off when ringing me up and each sticker left very small marks (removed black from packaging) where the sticker was. I

The CS rep at LEGO told me that my SSD's were scheduled to ship on May 5th.  She said it was scheduled in line with the Star Wars Days at LEGO. She said there was quite a bit planned and that I should be logged in 15 minutes to midnight on the 3rd for the very good deals that are to be had.  Very nice lady. 

• Like 1

The CS rep at LEGO told me that my SSD's were scheduled to ship on May 5th.  She said it was scheduled in line with the Star Wars Days at LEGO. She said there was quite a bit planned and that I should be logged in 15 minutes to midnight on the 3rd for the very good deals that are to be had.  Very nice lady. 

oh, man... the suspense is killing me...  Where are the funds when you need them... Ah, GEs, right...

Any specific deals mentioned in this conversation? Because a Brickpicker's definition of a good deal differs from a Lego CS rep's definition of a good deal.

• Like 1

Any specific deals mentioned in this conversation? Because a Brickpicker's definition of a good deal differs from a Lego CS rep's definition of a good deal.

She looked at my history in pulling up the orders and  said "you reallllyyyy like LEGO, don't you".  We proceeded to have a good conversation.  She said based on your history you will not want to miss it.  She said it will be next to Black Friday in terms of what I can expect.  She would not give me details.

• Like 1

She looked at my history in pulling up the orders and  said "you reallllyyyy like LEGO, don't you".  We proceeded to have a good conversation.  She said based on your history you will not want to miss it.  She said it will be next to Black Friday in terms of what I can expect.  She would not give me details.

OMG!!

P.S. We are pretty sure that waddamon is not sales rep for Lego, right?

Well now you have our attention. :hyper:

So what she is saying is that the deals will be so great that you wouldn't want to miss it.