My order status

TRU parking lot? I totally forgot about that

Assuming you bought each one for $17.50 ( including tax) he paid $2,222.50 

So he says he made $3k profit .. so basically you are telling us you sold all 127 for $41 bucks each in order to achieve the $3k profit ... lol so how did you manage to unload at $41 a pop when its gonig for $40 free shipping on ebay. I guess you dont pay auction site fees or shipping.

Good Story tho

LOL, you paid $17.50 for yours? WOW, I thought you were better than that. Mine were $14.36 before tax.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of the Large sets are exclusives and fell under the new rule.  Triple points were included but no prices were slashed on those sets.  The last May 4th 50% off was the exclusive B-Wing.  I am hoping they do it again but who knows.  That would screw their retailers.  On another note the retailers were offering gift cards on almost all of these exclusives over the last year.  Those deals worked out for me very well, so maybe LEGO will give them a "pass" or something.

All of the Large sets are exclusives and fell under the new rule.  Triple points were included but no prices were slashed on those sets.  The last May 4th 50% off was the exclusive B-Wing.  I am hoping they do it again but who knows.  That would screw their retailers.  On another note the retailers were offering gift cards on almost all of these exclusives over the last year.  Those deals worked out for me very well, so maybe LEGO will give them a "pass" or something.

Sorry, but you are wrong. X-Wing, SC and MM were discounted. Not 50%, just 15% as I remember. Still nice with VIP points and the solid s@h service.

Not in the USA.  That person is in Hungary.  I was pretty sure I was right.  I went back and looked at the daily deals thread for black friday.  Either way it really does not matter.  If they actually do discount an exclusive or roll out a new one it will be a good day and the first bird will get the worm.

I'm 99% sure that the prices were not lowered, but Triple VIP points equals to 15% off.

Not in the USA.  That person is in Hungary.  I was pretty sure I was right.  I went back and looked at the daily deals thread for black friday.  Either way it really does not matter.  If they actually do discount an exclusive or roll out a new one it will be a good day and the first bird will get the worm.

Sorry for the confusion, I thought larger s@h deals are global. It may have been a Europe only deal then. But I am pretty confident that I picked exactly those sets because they were on sale.

Sorry for the confusion, I thought larger LEGO Shop at Home deals are global. It may have been a Europe only deal then. But I am pretty confident that I picked exactly those sets because they were on sale.

That's okay. LEGO Shop at Home deals vary from region to region. That sounds like a deal that only happened in Europe. I highly doubt that Lego would do 15% off several exclusives here in the US.

Is it just me or are some people talking about black Friday and some talking about may 4th......I'm confused.

we were speculating the differences between these two sales events to anticipate the upcoming May 4th Star Wars day sale at  LEGO Shop at Home.

Sorry to get off topic but...

My YoYo Sail Barge order from Saturday morning arrived and both boxes are damaged in the same place top to bottom a major crease close to a fold in the box. They were packed great with air pillows and shipping box was in great shape so this was how they were packed. Going to build one and sell mini figs so no big deal.

Sorry to get off topic but...

My YoYo Sail Barge order from Saturday morning arrived and both boxes are damaged in the same place top to bottom a major crease close to a fold in the box. They were packed great with air pillows and shipping box was in great shape so this was how they were packed. Going to build one and sell mini figs so no big deal.

That's too bad, I've ordered from them plenty and only received a less than stellar box once or twice.