My order status

I sent Kmart an email earlier basically complaining about the packaging and asking what my options would be if I cannot exchange them for new ones at my local store.  I just got two emails for each set that stated "Wondering about your return/refund request? We are pleased to inform you that we have received and processed your request."

I didn't ask for a refund.  I guess they don't read the comment section.  I wonder if I am getting full refunds on the sets.  I didn't have any plans to return the items just exchange them. 

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent Kmart an email earlier basically complaining about the packaging and asking what my options would be if I cannot exchange them for new ones at my local store.  I just got two emails for each set that stated "Wondering about your return/refund request? We are pleased to inform you that we have received and processed your request."

I didn't ask for a refund.  I guess they don't read the comment section.  I wonder if I am getting full refunds on the sets.  I didn't have any plans to return the items just exchange them. 

These sets being 50% off or free in some cases I think it is ok to accept a little box damage...Geez you guys will find a way to complain about any deal...We had maybe 4 bags out of 25 orders 2 sets crushed but wouldn't think to make them take them back or exchange them they have lost enough time/money on these coupons point system and their use/abuse. Give em a break and enjoy your loot

These sets being 50% off or free in some cases I think it is ok to accept a little box damage...Geez you guys will find a way to complain about any deal...We had maybe 4 bags out of 25 orders 2 sets crushed but wouldn't think to make them take them back or exchange them they have lost enough time/money on these coupons point system and their use/abuse. Give em a break and enjoy your loot

Arrrrrgh you mangy pirates!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

I don't care it cost a dime. People have the right to complain if they are spending their money and expect to receive undamaged product in return.
  • Like 1

Well, I only ordered 4 sets so I wouldn't say I really took advantage of them like yourself.  I ordered sets in good condition, not crushed pancakes.  If kmart were to try to sell these in store they would have to mark them at 50% off for being damaged anyway.

My eight SSD showed up from target. I was hoping they would be in their LEGO boxes. Didn't happen! I give them a 6 to 7 out of ten. I will wait until we see what comes of this LEGO sale. Then take them back for a discount or return. I sure as hell won't be shipping them back. How hard is it to ship big items well?

My eight SSD showed up from target. I was hoping they would be in their LEGO boxes. Didn't happen! I give them a 6 to 7 out of ten. I will wait until we see what comes of this LEGO sale. Then take them back for a discount or return. I sure as hell won't be shipping them back. How hard is it to ship big items well?

I called them about mine and the CS rep suggested sending it back.  I really didn't want to mail it, because it would probably be doubly beat up by time it got back to them, I was hoping for a partial discount though.

I went to do an online return on my Creator Tree Houses because my Kmart store is liquidating and no longer taking returns and/or exchanges.  They were $13.XX and yes it was a good deal but I would have not have bought them off the shelf in this condition.  I clicked on return it said unavailable and to call.  When I called they just refunded my money. 

I went to do an online return on my Creator Tree Houses because my Kmart store is liquidating and no longer taking returns and/or exchanges.  They were $13.XX and yes it was a good deal but I would have not have bought them off the shelf in this condition.  I clicked on return it said unavailable and to call.  When I called they just refunded my money. 

So, I take it they told you to keep them?

So, I take it they told you to keep them?

Yes, I guess the cost for return shipping was not worth it to them.  I did not take advantage of their generosity as all of my Wizard battles and SW battle packs were pancakes, because I am just going to part them out.

Your local kmart is closing?

Yes, all Lego is only at 20% off MSRP with no other coupons or promo codes accepted.

• Like 1

20% isnt much of a liquidation sale. If so Amazon liquidates everyday. ;-)

There were a couple of Kmart closings in my area within the past year.  They started the discount from 20 or 30% and increased it every 2 or 3 weeks.  Of course by the time the discount hit 40%, most of the good stuffs were already gone.

Also each department started with different level of discounts.  I remember scoring several decent deals on electronics while passing on the LEGO

I ordered DC and OH from Kmart.com this morning in single order and they canceled my DC but put my OH through.  I think they refunded my base SWYR points that would have been used for ordering DC.  BUT I lost the surprise points that was used on DC. 

It was still $36 out of pocket for OH which was not a bad deal.  But I would have been more pleased had they told me DC was OOS before I went with the order.  I could have used the surprise points to pair OH with something else.  It was $20 surprise points on $100 order. 

Easy comes easy goes I guess....

Received my 2 SSD's from Target today.  Both came minty fresh.  They shipped in separate boxes, since I placed 2 separate orders.  The boxes are a perfect size for the set, so all I have to do is reseal when sold.  Very pleased.

Kmart delivered another messed up box... this is getting annoying. I have 5 more items coming... great.  

It's getting to the point where I'm thinking about just going into the store with my online receipt, don't talk to anyone, swap sets, and walk out. Their customer service line is pretty damn busy and incompetent and it's best to avoid them if possible. Today when I exchanged my 3 boxes I don't think it would have mattered if I had just done the above. Same outcome with a lot of time saved. Kmart is a mess. 

Kmart delivered another messed up box... this is getting annoying. I have 5 more items coming... great.  

It's getting to the point where I'm thinking about just going into the store with my online receipt, don't talk to anyone, swap sets, and walk out. Their customer service line is pretty damn busy and incompetent and it's best to avoid them if possible. Today when I exchanged my 3 boxes I don't think it would have mattered if I had just done the above. Same outcome with a lot of time saved. Kmart is a mess. 

I received over 400 battlepacks and ton of other smaller $20-$30 sets  in yellow bubble mailer and all the boxes were crushed /smashed to death .. but I didnt feel right complaining when I was going to open and part them all out anyways. I only spent about coupon hundred bucks to get over $6,000 worth of legos .. soo I think it would be ridiculous to complain if you ended up doing the spend $10 get $10 back dont you think? Im happy with my free legos!

I received over 400 battlepacks and ton of other smaller $20-$30 sets  in yellow bubble mailer and all the boxes were crushed /smashed to death .. but I didnt feel right complaining when I was going to open and part them all out anyways. I only spent about coupon hundred bucks to get over $6,000 worth of legos .. soo I think it would be ridiculous to complain if you ended up doing the spend $10 get $10 back dont you think? Im happy with my free legos!

You're parting out. In that case it makes no difference to you. I do MISB. Are crushed boxes (and I mean crushed) an issue? It definitely is. They used an envelope. Imagine you jumping in the air and landing on a box. That's how bad it is I can't sell it like this. Coupon or not is not the point. The point is that regardless of the price paid, if you are selling goods you need to deliver it in good condition. 

This to me is common sense I'm not sure why you are suggesting that my complaint isn't valid. If Target has a 50% sale does that mean that they are justified to sell the boxes completely crushed? If you sell me a lego set at 50% your original price are you justified to sell me a completely crushed set although you advertised it as new? I think the answers are obvious.