My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Received my 10188 in a LEGO shipping box today from LEGO Shop at Home.  That was surprising.

why is it odd? sooner than you expected?

I got my order too. I wonder the number of the most Revan minifigures received by a single BPer is. I will only have 2.

I say the over under is 15.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

I'd throw a big bet on the over. Lots of hype about darth revan going in, 50% off sales on 3 sets, and the eol exclusives talk....I bet multiple people placed 20+ orders. Especially after iketart did it with the Hearses and apparently didn't get TLGs attention, that only encourages people to push the envelope further.

why is it odd? sooner than you expected?

I got my order too. I wonder the number of the most Revan minifigures received by a single BPer is. I will only have 2.

It was odd to get the item in the actual shipping box. I don't think I ever received one from LEGO S@H before.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Also got an email from Shop at Home re: Grand Emporium ship date being pushed back. It's my first try at investing in modulars so I hope it goes through! My first two May the 4th orders showed up yesterday afternoon. Like Ed said, turbo flip! The price is still strong with this one but I expect that will change quickly over the next 24-48 hours as more and more people start listing.

Grabbed another technic copter for $80 plus tax with cc discount and 10 off 50.

My May the 4th order came and my skiff and mandalorian fighter had box cutter cuts on the side. Lego gave me 300 VIP pts when I emailed them.

Got my May the Fourth order today. No Pre Vizila though. Droid Gunship was in the box instead. Hope LEGO Shop at Home has a replacement.

They left one Desert Skiff out of my order. Contacted CS and they said they were OS. I'm getting credit back to CC but is it reasonable to ask for something for my trouble? Anyone had any experience with this? Another Revan would be great if they have any left.

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

My May the 4th order came and my skiff and mandalorian fighter had box cutter cuts on the side.

One of my Desert Skiffs had a box cutter slice on it too.  What's wrong with people?

I noticed the same thing on a number of boxes at my Walmart where they had a real deep nasty slice right across one side so bad I could actually reach into the set on some. I've also seen this on a few DVDs lately.

Received my 5 skiffs and vizsla from LEGO Shop at Home yesterday.  All boxes in minty fresh condition.  For some reason they shipped the skiffs in one box, and the vizsla in a box big enough to hold an SSD.  Kind of strange but I'll take the free shipping containers.