My order status

You're parting out. In that case it makes no difference to you. I do MISB. Are crushed boxes (and I mean crushed) an issue? It definitely is. They used an envelope. Imagine you jumping in the air and landing on a box. That's how bad it is I can't sell it like this. Coupon or not is not the point. The point is that regardless of the price paid, if you are selling goods you need to deliver it in good condition. 

This to me is common sense I'm not sure why you are suggesting that my complaint isn't valid. If Target has a 50% sale does that mean that they are justified to sell the boxes completely crushed? If you sell me a lego set at 50% your original price are you justified to sell me a completely crushed set although you advertised it as new? I think the answers are obvious. 

Well I did exploit their coupon system so I think im just gunna lay low no need to complain to kmart make a big scene and have them look at my shopping purchase history and get banned for life lol

Im just being smart about it .. I assume you used the coupon exploit as well? If you didnt than ya you have ever reason to be mad 

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kmart delivered another messed up box... this is getting annoying. I have 5 more items coming... great.

It's getting to the point where I'm thinking about just going into the store with my online receipt, don't talk to anyone, swap sets, and walk out. Their customer service line is pretty damn busy and incompetent and it's best to avoid them if possible. Today when I exchanged my 3 boxes I don't think it would have mattered if I had just done the above. Same outcome with a lot of time saved. Kmart is a mess.

You can swap it for an undamaged box. They aren't responsible for what happens during shipping, but I would say it is a present for someone and you need the box to look nice.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Brickpicker mobile app

You can swap it for an undamaged box. They aren't responsible for what happens during shipping, but I would say it is a present for someone and you need the box to look nice.

You could stop shopping at kmart problem solved. Simply solution to a simple problem.

Well I did exploit their coupon system so I think im just gunna lay low no need to complain to kmart make a big scene and have them look at my shopping purchase history and get banned for life lol

Im just being smart about it .. I assume you used the coupon exploit as well? If you didnt than ya you have ever reason to be mad

Honestly, if you were truly "smart," you would keep your stories of your LEGO heist to yourself, but as with most criminals, you just have to brag. That's the first step in getting caught. Just sayin'....

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

• Like 2

Ive done nothing criminal .. everything I do is within the bounds of the law. Just saying ... unethical maybe? Illegal no.

This is no better or worse than people stacking 2 coupons when its clearly not meant to be ...using kids club coupons ... price matching OOS items by using screenshots and manipulating the OOS sign ... I could go on and on .... I guess in our own sort of way this is a forum full of criminals if you are pointing me out as a criminal for using the same methods most members here use. Just because you dont talk about it doesn't make it any better.

I was clearly just pointing out to the gentleman above that if he used the coupon trick at kmart and is going to call in angry about a few damaged boxes its prob. not a good idea because the method he used to acquire said items was alittle unethnical .. It would be better just to lay low thats all I was suggesting.

I'm not saying what you did was criminal, my point was that you are like a criminal that brags about their recent score...and get caught because of their need to tell everyone what a wonderful crook they are. Loose lips, sinks ships as they say....

After seeing your edit, let me make this suggestion to you....keep your unethical practices to yourself. Remember this....pigs get slaughtered.

Edited it because I didnt want to stir any unnecessary arguments.. I will do that from now on. Please delete the post. Thank You 

Ugh. So, with last week's coupon fiasco, I decided to give Kmart.com a try. I successfully ordered one battle pack, before it was shut down. I'm fine with that - I have no complaints.

Total order was $13 after tax. Okay, fine. However, reviewing my credit card transactions last night, I have one charge from Sears (which I'm assuming is the same) for $151.

It's not multiple charges, as if someone grabbed my card number after the transaction. It's just a single Sears order.

I'm going to give them a call today and see what they show, before I call the bank. (I haven't even had the chance to pick the battle pack yet, either)

Honestly, if you were truly "smart," you would keep your stories of your LEGO heist to yourself, but as with most criminals, you just have to brag. That's the first step in getting caught. Just sayin'....

After seeing your edit, let me make this suggestion to you....keep your unethical practices to yourself. Remember this....pigs get slaughtered.

There was an unedited version of iketart's post ?  Darn it I missed the villain's monologue :D :D :D

Received my JP from kmart already!!! Huge crease on one side , minor one in the middle. Packaged well, I think that it was in that condition prior to shipping Considering the price and eol status I'm keeping it .

well, one of my WM store pick-up JP is in bad condition too... they only had one left but said I may get an exchange at other store if they have in stock.

The "Used - Like New" Death Star I ordered from Amazon WH arrived today.  Box was in good shape but it had been opened and re-taped.  The inside boxes were still sealed and the instruction manual was in fantastic shape.

This was my first Amazon WH purchase and I'm pretty pleased.

The "Used - Like New" Death Star I ordered from Amazon WH arrived today. Box was in good shape but it had been opened and re-taped. The inside boxes were still sealed and the instruction manual was in fantastic shape.

This was my first Amazon WH purchase and I'm pretty pleased.

nothing like hanging out with the guys at the bar ;)
  • Like 1

Received my JP from kmart already!!! Huge crease on one side , minor one in the middle. Packaged well, I think that it was in that condition prior to shipping Considering the price and eol status I'm keeping it .

Got my JP today. Let's just say it will put the box condition doesn't matter theory to a test. Thanks Kmart