My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I received two boxes. One with vizslas in it  and one with skiffs and death star troopers.

Both were oversized.

The box with the skiffs went to war with the troopers and the troopers lost.....big time. Almost smashed the box completely open. I called CS and the lady actually said, "Well when you put that much Dark side in one box bad things are bound to happen"

L LEGO Shop at Home is going to send a replacement death star trooper box and said to just keep the damaged one. love lego CS.

• Like 1

Four GEs arrived today in two separate LEGO shipping boxes. Both boxes were slightly crushed/damaged on the outside. 3 out of 4 of the sets were damaged pretty bad.

I'm going to call them to see what type of credit they will give me but I'm not holding my breath. May just return them if they can't do something for me.

Edit: these came from Walmart.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

So, how come TRU still did not ship them Rovers it had a few yesterday? Anyone got theirs shipped?

I was number 14 of 16 and nothing yet. Where they orderable from TRU online? If so I wonder if they are filling those first.

SOOOOOOOOO, I just called on the SSD backorder  from double VIP and the new date is May 31st, which means June for sure.  That sucks.

I think this is just a placeholder date they use in their computer system. It was the same date they had for the GE prior to getting an email that it was being pushed back.

Four GEs arrived today in two separate LEGO shipping boxes. Both boxes were slightly crushed/damaged on the outside. 3 out of 4 of the sets were damaged pretty bad.

I'm going to call them to see what type of credit they will give me but I'm not holding my breath. May just return them if they can't do something for me.

Edit: these came from Walmart.

I'm probably going to just return these. I have one sealed and another backordered from shop at home.

I could keep one to build. I could always hold onto all of them for the 90 day return window to see if there are any clear signs of retirement.

Thoughts or suggestions? Dump them and reuse the capital or hold for a bit?

got my WM GE order. 2 shipped in original LEGO box... therefore, no protection. Both dented and creased..........

Returning or holding holding onto them for a bit? Either way, thanks for the heads up that they came in stock the other day. I appreciate that.

got my WM GE order. 2 shipped in original LEGO box... therefore, no protection. Both dented and creased..........

Me too. 

bought 4 on May the 4th from walmart. Came in a huge box with tons of extra room. All were dented or creased. Some worse than others. Not sure if i want to bother returning them, but i'd sure appreciate a discount. Let me know if you get any considerations from them, as Ive requested an answer from their customer service email. How you can ship out 150 dollar collectors items with no protection is beyond me.

Just received this email regarding my May 3rd Order.

9515 The Malevolence

"The demand for the item(s) listed below has exceeded our expectations and the item(s) are no longer available. We regret to inform you that the order for these item(s) has been cancelled"

Oh well, a couple 50% off skiffs for a Revan is a pretty good bargain.

Just received this email regarding my May 3rd Order.

9515 The Malevolence

"The demand for the item(s) listed below has exceeded our expectations and the item(s) are no longer available. We regret to inform you that the order for these item(s) has been cancelled"

Oh well, a couple 50% off skiffs for a Revan is a pretty good bargain.

Yep, mine was just cancelled as well. 

Still waiting on my desert skiffs 9 days later. The rest of my order shipped and is in transit. Wonder how long it will take for them to fill the remaining order or just cancel the skiffs. 

I wonder if they gonna cancel backordered skiffs as well..

I`m leaning towards that, but who knows, they may ship....in 6 (ok, 1-2) months  :laugh:

All of my skiffs were cancelled.  fine by me.  I guess the good news in this is that my SSD orders are secure.  I should get those since they have not been cancelled yet.  I do need some skiffs though to pair with my Palaces.  Any ideas for under retail?