10235 - Winter Village Market

Huskers1236

Where does this supposed stock count come from? For quite some time you can only see the two available for your own order. I remember amazons 10188 stock when from a thousand plus to gone in a matter of days. I don't think they cleared that many DS that fast. This set is done based on all other seasonals history. So if you want them at retail this is most likely your last chance.

Where does this supposed stock count come from? For quite some time you can only see the two available for your own order. I remember amazons 10188 stock when from a thousand plus to gone in a matter of days. I don't think they cleared that many DS that fast. This set is done based on all other seasonals history. So if you want them at retail this is most likely your last chance.

post-41939-0-58780900-1422321692_thumb.p

I had a friend at Toys R Us try but he said they don't have access to the web site inventory only the store channel

I believe him. Even Target.com doesn't know about Target eBay... and then the stores. They just don't know each other even they have the same name tag on them. lol  But these are probably the lower levels of employees we are talking about. Who knows if managers may have link/connection/channel to get through...