10235 - Winter Village Market

Huskers1236

For those that missed out on this set, don't worry, it will be back in a few years.

with a motorized carousel... nah nvm, they wouldn't redo it with any enhancements, but definitely switch the booths from one side to the other.  There you go all enhanced and ready for the next generation to enjoy...

with a motorized carousel... nah nvm, they wouldn't redo it with any enhancements, but definitely switch the booths from one side to the other.  There you go all enhanced and ready for the next generation to enjoy...

A motorised carousel is almost like a helicopter - I think you are  on to something there.

• Like 1

Was expecting this to poof from amz before christmas.  This is actually quite a bit early than I had anticipated though.  Not sure it will hit 2x RRP this christmas, but I think the reissue of Toy Shop will actually help this one gain some ground.  SW hold on to its title from last year as the big seller, but now WVM and WVTS will have to fight it out for second place.

I just honestly think that the Lego Group is putting all their resources in their Star Wars line. This may have tied all their design and manufacturing r sources and restricts what else new they can design and manufacture in time of their fall seizing. These winter holiday sets are also sets they can't delay products on cause timing is key with those sets.

I just honestly think that the Lego Group is putting all their resources in their Star Wars line. This may have tied all their design and manufacturing r sources and restricts what else new they can design and manufacture in time of their fall seizing. These winter holiday sets are also sets they can't delay products on cause timing is key with those sets.

This is not necessarily the case. As an industrial designer I can tell you there are tons..and tons of design ideas and projects ready to go in production. In other words, while designing Lego sets (incl. this one) they always have several different ideas and concepts on the same theme. From them all, only one made it to production.
I am absolutely sure they have a dozen of sets  which were designed alongside this one, and if they wanted, they could easily put one of the alternatives as a new set. However, for whatever reason they decided not to.

My daughter wants to add the power functions to this but I have no idea where to start.  What power functions do I need to buy?  Also is it very hard to add?  I have no creativity of my own so any help would be nice.  I have seen videos of them in action but nothing about what to add or how to do it.

My daughter wants to add the power functions to this but I have no idea where to start.  What power functions do I need to buy?  Also is it very hard to add?  I have no creativity of my own so any help would be nice.  I have seen videos of them in action but nothing about what to add or how to do it.

The starter kit should do what you need, but it is cheaper to just buy the components you need.  We got the starter kit because the motors were backordered at time.

• Like 1