10235 - Winter Village Market

Huskers1236

Guest TabbyBoy

Yeah I can read. I can read your post every single day whining about the mistake Lego made. That no one else seems to have seen or care about if they did.  Get over it. And yes I do have a problem: YOU

Did I say that that LEGO made a mistake in this instance?  I don't think so!

Why would you want to read it every day as I certainly don't mention it every day?

All I may have stated was that this set returning may have caught some of us off-guard, myself included.  I'm quite happy with it as I've managed to buy more and I'm confident of it's future success.

I have a problem with YOU also so we're even, so please let's not reply to each other again.

die already target and amazon so i can stop being tempted to buy more of these.

i am up to 12 now and can't talk myself out of buying more of an exclusive seasonal holiday set that has gone to sold out status at shop at home and <gasp> out of stock at tru.

Edited by cladner

Guest TabbyBoy

WOW, your stock levels always impress me. Do you have a lock up, shop or store it all at home?

Nearly as jaw-dropping as the place I went to last weekend.  There are some seriously big players out there.  I thought my

Guest ph4tb0i

Does it bother anyone this still hasn't sold out at Amazon? Feel like this one isn't as popular as the others.

Target and Amazon had the cottage last year well into February I believe. I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's on track to be retired and this is one of my favourites in the series other than the train and the toy shop.

Edited by ph4tb0i

Guest TabbyBoy

Does it bother anyone this still hasn't sold out at Amazon? Feel like this one isn't as popular as the others.

I think it may be in time as it would make a nice centrepiece to any Winter scene.  I returned the 10 that I ordered a few days ago due to serious box damage and I've decided to build the only 1 that I have left after selling the 4 in my lock-up the other day.  You could be right, as stock in my local John Lewis has been lingering on the shelves for a very long time.  I'll only re-purchase if it drops to -50% as it did last year.  It did EOL last year, 2nd time lucky?

Edited by TabbyBoy