10224 - Town Hall

Ed Mack

What year will 10224 Town Hall be officially retired?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. What year will 10224 Town Hall be officially retired?

• In 2014, tagged or labeled "retired"
    • In 2015 or later, tagged or labeled "retired"

I suspect the price will move to $700 quite quickly. At that price bricklinking becomes an option. The good news is there is a large amount of rare dark orange pieces required to build it which will keep the price trending higher. $1k by the end of the year. There is a huge and growing audience for this theme with deep pockets who want to own every set. These will be easy to move even in the $1k - $2k range just like MS, CC and GG.

I think this set has the potential to do extraordinarily well. It should be the centerpiece of every modular display, unless they come up with something that can overshadow it.. I think it has the potential to be one of the top performers in that line of sets. I wish I would have backed up the truck on this one!

Edited by chipper01work
  • Like 1

Down to 141 on BL now. Sales in USD seem to have reached an impasse as there have only been 5 this month and none in the last 10 days compared with 25 in Jan.

Stock in Euros is selling on a comparable level to last month so values in EUR should slowly come back in line with USD over the next months.

As a general overview there are roughly double the listings of Town Hall over GG and slightly less than double the number of GG over CC. The other retired modulars (FB, GE) are hovering around the 450 units mark if we eliminate the shop in Taiwan that claims to have over 500 of each.

Down to 141 on BL now. Sales in USD seem to have reached an impasse as there have only been 5 this month and none in the last 10 days compared with 25 in Jan.

Stock in Euros is selling on a comparable level to last month so values in EUR should slowly come back in line with USD over the next months.

As a general overview there are roughly double the listings of Town Hall over GG and slightly less than double the number of GG over CC. The other retired modulars (FB, GE) are hovering around the 450 units mark if we eliminate the shop in Taiwan that claims to have over 500 of each.

I thought the shop which claims to have 590 of each is located in Hong Kong... how in the world they have that many in hands and the shop it's in Hong Kong... crazy...

Sent from my SM-N915T using Brickpicker mobile app

I thought the shop which claims to have 590 of each is located in Hong Kong... how in the world they have that many in hands and the shop it's in Hong Kong... crazy...

Sent from my SM-N915T using Brickpicker mobile app

The ones in Hong Kong could be fake though. I am curious but I don't think anyone would be brave enough to find out.