10211 - Grand Emporium

rcdb1984

Can someone explain to me why this set is sold out in the USA, while this set in Europe is sold out at the moment but is coming back on Oct 30.

Why isn't it coming back in the USA?

Could be that in Europe they still are expecting to get stock from B&M to fulfill backorders at LEGO LEGO Shop at Home. And in general, take in account, that LEGO market UE is completely separated from USA: different fabrics and therefore different production runs/dates.

Edited by macdroid

Do the GEs ship in original LEGO shipping carton if I buy two from WM?

More than likely yes. I made the mistake of ordering just one from WM couple of weeks ago. It arrived in Lego carton with minimal paper packaging. Needless to say it didn't have a nice trip. Once my next two get shipped I'll be unloading the one damaged in shipment.

• Like 1

Who says it's not coming back besides the few people here who claim to "know" it's retired?

IN stock @ Walmart

FWIW I don't say I "know" I say I "think" which is not reliable but is an opinion.

That being said it came & went twice at WM today and I grabbed another 2 pack hopefully case.

I think it is done and I'll keep mopping them up wherever I find them.

not sure, i would have to think GE...more investors than a year or two ago. All I know is I wish I could trade the number of GE's I have for HH's ...

I also wish I had some HH but if I can't get any, oh well.

Unrelated, what do you think about pyjamas emmet cagr?

Economics 101

I believe price will be in equilibrium based on demand and supply. Supply cannot by itself define an equilibrium.

For example: sellers may want $500 for ge but how many buyers will be at that level. If there are not enough buyers then sellers will have to reduce no matter what. If seller price it too high then the demand curve might itself shift hereby leading to even further erosion in demand.