10211 - Grand Emporium

rcdb1984

no need to fret over this one. if you don't have personal copy buy now. but if its for resale then can be maximized by waiting till october. if it runs out by then spend your investment on another set. there are tons of exclusives that can be delved into. this is not the only one that can fetch that return

I would definitely be charging for your advice since it appears you have it all figured out.

This feels like a harsh comment for a moderator to make on this forum. 

Certainly to Neosphinx who has been an active contributor to the content on the forums in a constructive manner. 

Looking to reduce your crowd?

• Like 2

I have to agree with Bjiri on this one. It is a bit harsh. 

I wouldn't say harsh but I agree that it has been inappropriate/unnecessary/uncalled.

I also do agree that the GE as part of the modular "theme" will be on more lists than others.

Be that as it may, different strokes for different folks.

In the end the GE also will be a good investment (in my opinion).

Since the forum is about exchanging experiences/thoughts (?) I don't see the point of ridiculing the post of another member who's giving his opinion on something.

If you don't share that thought why not just say so and state why.

Look the GE is retiring, if you need some and got the money get them. You guys are just driving yourself crazy. Get the GE if you need them.

I love Emazers.  He is like someone who works for Goldman Sachs and drops in to share key insider information and then quickly departs.  Ed would love to have your conjecture on all the topics more often. (sincere)

• Like 1

I also think this is rather rude. Since when somebody's opinion on a lego set regardless of being right or wrong should be charged? If that's the case you can ban all members who happily share their precious knowledge & opinions here and you can have the forum for moderators only, where everyobe agrees on a single idea you happen to entertain.

Just from wikipedia:

fo
  • Like 1

I also think this is rather rude. Since when somebody's opinion on a lego set regardless of being right or wrong should be charged? If that's the case you can ban all members who happily share their precious knowledge & opinions here and you can have the forum for moderators only, where everyobe agrees on a single idea you happen to entertain.

Just from wikipedia:

fo

Lot of hurt feelings today......his opinions are fine and I have no issues with opinions but obviously his "opinions" are not worded as such. Why don't some of you go back and read some of his posts. I highly doubt any of you read every single post posted day in and day out as do the moderators. And also I'm not here to gain fans, post the same info over and over or post pictures of my huge stashes, I'm here to moderate the forums. Thanks.

• Like 1

Lot of hurt feelings today......his opinions are fine and I have no issues with opinions but obviously his "opinions" are not worded as such. Why don't some of you go back and read some of his posts. I highly doubt any of you read every single post posted day in and day out as do the moderators. And also I'm not here to gain fans, post the same info over and over or post pictures of my huge stashes, I'm here to moderate the forums. Thanks.

And what posts would voice my opinions that are not worded as opinions? Don't troll. Doesn't suit a moderator.