10211 - Grand Emporium

rcdb1984

I'd like to think so but from collectors point of view, what would be a priority? I would say every city needs a fire hall over a mall but the GE looks impressive. On top of that I think the TH will do well in the 2ndary for the same reason, everyone needs a town hall in their city. It's also a great spot for the delorean to hang out with the clock tower. :D

Mind you that the Town hall is also the only 200$ modular so far, so that has got to make it one of the more unique models. Not feeling the pet shop. But the GE being a unique corner model, the first one with a furnished inside, I think it will be a winner. As big as the HH? Only time will tell.

Yes, I always use the chat function under the contact us page.

Just received the GE that I ordered from Amazon on September 18.

post-41939-0-78443700-1411438457_thumb.j

It is slightly banged up.

post-41939-0-28984400-1411438479_thumb.j

post-41939-0-79812300-1411438502_thumb.j

And the seal looks tampered with.

post-41939-0-30903500-1411438523_thumb.j

Is it worth filing a complaint with Amazon's customer service? Thanks in advance for the advice!

P.S. The production code is 27R4.

Mind you that the Town hall is also the only 200$ modular so far, so that has got to make it one of the more unique models. Not feeling the pet shop. But the GE being a unique corner model, the first one with a furnished inside, I think it will be a winner. As big as the HH? Only time will tell.

$200us, $250cdn for us north of the border. All the other mods are $200 for us except PR, it's $190, which is surprising with the piece count it has.

attachicon.gifIMG_0354.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0355.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0356.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0358.JPG

Is it worth filing a complaint with Amazon's customer service? Thanks in advance for the advice!

Who was the seller, Amazon or third party?  Did the description say anything about wear, dings, etc. on the box (if you bought it from AWD, then the description should have told you these things).  If there was nothing in the description indicating that the box was damaged, then for a $150 set you should definitely call and complain.

• Like 1

attachicon.gifIMG_0354.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0355.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0356.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0358.JPG

It's up to you but to me that looks like superficial damage.

As long as the seals are intact I would leave it.

Besides, you might not get another one. Then you'll be...  :sorry:

• Like 1

I think the consensus is that this set is about to go EOL. It makes sense, scarcity in store, Lego LEGO Shop at Home taking a long time to fulfill orders.

But has this affected the BP price on ebay. Short answer, no not really. The price has been edging up but it best described as edging towards retail.

UK prices on BP (UK RRP is

I think the consensus is that this set is about to go EOL. It makes sense, scarcity in store, Lego LEGO Shop at Home taking a long time to fulfill orders.

But has this affected the BP price on ebay. Short answer, no not really. The price has been edging up but it best described as edging towards retail.

UK prices on BP (UK RRP is

• Like 1

I'd like to think so but from collectors point of view, what would be a priority? I would say every city needs a fire hall over a mall but the GE looks impressive. On top of that I think the TH will do well in the 2ndary for the same reason, everyone needs a town hall in their city. It's also a great spot for the delorean to hang out with the clock tower. :D

+ its a corner building like the Cafe Corner & Cinema Palace, so far the 3rd corner building and they're more rare. Every street needs a corner :)