10211 - Grand Emporium

rcdb1984

I ordered a few from lego on 7/30 and still backordered. Hoping they eventually ship! Seems odd it's taking this long and they haven't gone out of stock

There's no rush.  My sources at Lego tell me there's a new mega-exclusive coming out this winter that will be a blend of GE, DS, CV, SC, HH, TB, and of course SSD.  I've already preordered up to the limit.

• Like 1

There's no rush.  My sources at Lego tell me there's a new mega-exclusive coming out this winter that will be a blend of GE, DS, CV, SC, HH, TB, and of course SSD.  I've already preordered up to the limit.

ROFL! I think I saw that set. Special VIP Edition comes with female scientists wearing EXO-Suits...

• Like 1

I just ordered a GE but order says customer service for the last 3 days. Details show all additional promo items are back-ordered as well. Anyone experiencing similar issues. Usually they ship promo items first.

I just put an order in for the HH literally an hour ago and no problems with my 2 promos. So maybe like holleman says "banhammer"!?.

I just ordered a GE but order says customer service for the last 3 days. Details show all additional promo items are back-ordered as well. Anyone experiencing similar issues. Usually they ship promo items first.

Give Lego a call. Usually if you call them, they will put the order in process immediately... sometimes. Other times, they use the banhammer.

Ooooooooor like the message said the promos are back ordered.....I know, I know I probably just blew some minds.

Hmm. I just noticed your signature for the first time, and I have to say, I find it offensive. In the Age of ***** , everyone deserves to be a winner, whether they put in the work or not. I should wake up each day to find a whole pile of promos sitting on the pillow next to me, as a reward for breathing successfully on my own. The idea that I have to spend $99 to get the promo I want is incredibly discriminatory against people that don't have $99 to spend. Let's all try and check our privilege, folks... Edited by jaisonline
While I agree, let's keep this non-political.
  • Like 1