What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, oneknightr said:

Finally got around to listing some of my sealed CMF's for sale on eBay back in August. I have 30+ series 13 unicorn girls and hot dog guys each along with other series. Yeah, I was that creepy guy feeling up figures in Target. I don't have a 16 pocket apron though.

Sold quite a few during the holidays and just sold a sealed series 10 bumblebee girl for $40 and two sealed Medusa's for $20 each today. Need to to find time to list more.

Edit: So one buyer bought a sealed S10 Bumblebee Girl, sealed S10 Medusa, and sealed S12 Piggy Suit Guy from me for $70 shipped. I relisted them all (since I have multiples) and he bought another Bumblebee Girl from me for $40. Buyer is in NH and has an Asian name. I wonder if he's a freight forwarder? 

jakemuller Xu
3 Bud Way Ste 30
nashua, NH 03063-1700
United States

I've had a few sales from that name/address. Same scenario bought relisted item as well. No issues. If it weren't my last one available, I would've messaged "Hey, I have __ more if you want to save on individual shipping and buy'em all in one shot." :)

Must find that apron/sorter original thread. Fun times.

• Haha 1

Technic Car Transports $190 Fb marketplace

Guy saw my ad on ebay at $235 and offered me $200 but that he's local so I told him it's also listed on FBM and he found my ad (I didn't have time to up the price to $200 lol)

these seem to be heating up...I got two offers of $200 today...seems like fans are building the new Technic Mclaren and looking to display it on the transport.

3 hours ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

Christmas Tree GWP for $90 + Shipping (ebay)

I am tempted to hold on to the last few of these as they may hit $150+ going into next Christmas...but also concerns they get re-released and tank back to $50

That tree is a gold mine. I sold one before and one after Christmas for $200 CDN ($150 US) and the lowest price for it up here is $220 right now

• Like 2

I sold three 76889 Speed Champion Ferrari Ultimate Garages this week, (one on Craigslist, $88, and two on BrickLink. $94.99 each).  Sold four of them in the last few weeks, after these sets were posted on Craigslist, BrickLink and Facebook MarketPlace) before Christmas with no interest at all.  Wish I would have bought more.  Did not make a large profit but am freeing up funds and inventory.  Why is this set so in demand now and the price rising?

Beginning to think it is related to the recent stimulus checks.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, LegoWalker4 said:

I sold three 76889 Speed Champion Ferrari Ultimate Garages this week, (one on Craigslist, $88, and two on BrickLink. $94.99 each).  Sold four of them in the last few weeks, after these sets were posted on Craigslist, BrickLink and Facebook MarketPlace) before Christmas with no interest at all.  Wish I would have bought more.  Did not make a large profit but am freeing up funds and inventory.  Why is this set so in demand now and the price rising?

Beginning to think it is related to the recent stimulus checks.

You should have done well with these unless you bought at RRP.  Target had them for 50% off and Lego had them for 30% off.  Either way that's a good return for a short term hold (less than a year).

In demand because its Speed Champion, its Ferrari and right now everything is starting to tick up a bit after a little post holiday lull.

For me, I picked up a bunch at Target and the rest at Lego for 30% off with gwp's.

Edited by gmpirate

• 3 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, zaphoid said:

Sold a Bespin Duel for $120 2 days ago, sold another one today for $130.  I bumped my price for the next one up to $150.

Very nice! The Nebulon Frigate should follow along nicely as time passes. On the other hand, it's crazy how the SDCC Wonder Woman set is still in stock at Walmart. 

2 hours ago, oneknightr said:

Very nice! The Nebulon Frigate should follow along nicely as time passes. On the other hand, it's crazy how the SDCC Wonder Woman set is still in stock at Walmart. 

nebulon price will never rise until the Undercutter (amazon seller PFT) finally runs out.  until then, they set the price with their repricer from hades.  they must have thousands.  locked in a never ending sub $100 price battle.  selling this set for under $100 just seems wrong so have to wait it out.

not a surprise to me sdcc wonder woman is in stock. #1  DC comics suck.  #2 WW is not as popular as batman or superman.  the lingering nature of the supposedly sdcc limited edition stock telegraphs early aftermarket performance.  currently selling for $5 over msrp FBA.  i have zero.  i wouldn't buy any north of $20 because i like to make money quickly and easily.  its a very pretty box though.  if u bought at msrp and you still have receipt, make the walk of shame and go out and buy a minecraft pirate ship or a couple of end battles instead and see where we're at in a year.

Edited by cladner
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, oneknightr said:

It's not in stock. False Inventory For months its seems, At least I've never been able to buy any W.W sets from this supposed Walmart stock. It says add to cart then says out of stock if I try.  I've sold a few over seas and seams just great to me. If it were in stock I'd be buying.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Belac said:

It's not in stock. False Inventory For months its seems, At least I've never been able to buy any W.W sets from this supposed Walmart stock. It says add to cart then says out of stock if I try.  I've sold a few over seas and seams just great to me. If it were in stock I'd be buying.

image.thumb.png.db09d47648d4c9bbf01281035c183945.png

i can add to cart and get to check out.  maybe try adding it incognito mode on chrome.

did not think about the foreign collectors so cheers to u.

Edited by cladner
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, cladner said:

nebulon price will never rise until the Undercutter (amazon seller PFT) finally runs out.  until then, they set the price with their repricer from hades.  they must have thousands.  locked in a never ending sub $100 price battle.  selling this set for under $100 just seems wrong so have to wait it out.

not a surprise to me sdcc wonder woman is in stock. #1  DC comics suck.  #2 WW is not as popular as batman or superman.  the lingering nature of the supposedly sdcc limited edition stock telegraphs early aftermarket performance.  currently selling for $5 over msrp FBA.  i have zero.  i wouldn't buy any north of $20 because i like to make money quickly and easily.  its a very pretty box though.  if u bought at msrp and you still have receipt, make the walk of shame and go out and buy a minecraft pirate ship or a couple of end battles instead and see where we're at in a year.

Seems like PFT is down to their last 4 Nebulons (unless they just have more unlisted...)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Fcbarcelona101 said:

Seems like PFT is down to their last 4 Nebulons (unless they just have more unlisted...)

lol - fingers crossed - they had listed them limit 6 per order couple of times they ran out and i had a couple of $105 sales but even that seems too low when you look at bespin.  i'm guessing they'll be back but once they send in another crate.

Edited by cladner

• 4 weeks later...

Ebay: used 100% complete LotR Tower of Orthanc. $379 (when factor in tax and shipping)

I have a feeling this one will keep climbing as the most coveted LotR set...but wife was giving me the 'ol stink eye lately and I've got some big boxes arriving today (and w/ my arthritis acting up, I don't think I can beat her to the front porch)

Edited by $20 on joe vs dan
  • Like 1