What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, MotorCityMuscle said:

Do we think voltron has pretty much hit its cap? 

I see them listed for $289 and $299 free ship.  I wanted buyer to pay shipping, and I was also motivated to sell so I was willing to go a little lower.  There's low risk of remake and nothing else like it out there for Lego but this could be close to the cap so I took the opportunity to offload one.  I have one left in near mint keeping for my collection.  $340 on Amazon right now. 

Edited by MusiKyle

2 hours ago, brickvoyeur said:

Sold 30x 77905 Taskmasters Ambush for $2550 cash ($85 per) to a picker who messaged me after seeing my post in the 77905 thread.

These may go higher, they may stagnate, but I'll never turn down double my investment the same day...in cash.

Heck yeah do they need another 30?  :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MusiKyle said:

Old Fishing Store $359 eBay, shipping on buyer.  UPS was $12 not bad.  I bought this during the black friday clear out on Shop at Home a couple years back I don't remember how much was it $104 they were going for?  Anyway, a good sale today my last OFS.

Nov 2018, 20% off 149.99 = $104.99 (before tax)

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, MusiKyle said:

Old Fishing Store $359 eBay, shipping on buyer.  UPS was $12 not bad.  I bought this during the black friday clear out on Shop at Home a couple years back I don't remember how much was it $104 they were going for?  Anyway, a good sale today my last OFS.

Kicking myself a little bit for selling mine for $350-$400 during the 2020 spring/summer lockdown.  This has the potential to reach $500 by Christmas (easy for me to say since I have none left :D )

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So, I just had one of my largest BL orders ever.  Buyer in France bought the following from me so far:

• 75294 Bespin Duel x2
  • 77904 Nebulon-B Frigate x2
  • 77905 Taskmaster's Ambush x2
  • 77906 Wonder Woman x2

He wants all the Comic-Con sets and was willing to pay over $700 for all of them. I want to double check to see that it's not a scam of sorts but does anyone have any advice on what to use to ship these guys to France? I've sent stuff there via USPS but I'm talking like a single set, much less EIGHT of these.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TANV said:

So, I just had one of my largest BL orders ever.  Buyer in France bought the following from me so far:

• 75294 Bespin Duel x2
  • 77906 Wonder Woman x2

He wants all the Comic-Con sets and was willing to pay over $700 for all of them. I want to double check to see that it's not a scam of sorts but does anyone have any advice on what to use to ship these guys to France? I've sent stuff there via USPS but I'm talking like a single set, much less EIGHT of these.

Did you quote shipping already?  I would quote higher than you would and ship it insured?

1 minute ago, TANV said:

I haven't quoted shipping or insurance yet. Trying to figure out what makes the most sense. USPS?

I would say USPS Priority Express, fully insured - It will be a bit expensive for the buyer (although insurance is lower with express). From the sound of it, I would say it seems legit.

16 minutes ago, TANV said:

• 75294 Bespin Duel x2
  • 77906 Wonder Woman x2

USPS Priority and insure it (insurepost.com is a good option). 

USPS Priority Express may not be much more and theoretically is best, but if buyer is not there to sign and receive it can cause problems up to you receiving everything back.

2 hours ago, Dimdam said:

Hi TANV ,

I'm french maybe I can help you!

The sets you are talking about are impossible to find here so I don't think it's a scam just a guy who wants to make some money !

Ah, Ça veut dire quelque chose! 

That being said, do you have to pay duty and VAT fees on stuff shipped to you from the US? My math on this shows that it'll be pretty heft in terms of duty and VAT, somewhere around 170 Euros or so.

6 hours ago, TANV said:

Ah, Ça veut dire quelque chose! 

That being said, do you have to pay duty and VAT fees on stuff shipped to you from the US? My math on this shows that it'll be pretty heft in terms of duty and VAT, somewhere around 170 Euros or so.

VAT is 20% in france, If custom fees apply, I do not know. If you are kind you could wrap the sets in wraping paper and declare it as present with a lower value of lets say 100 USD.

Edited by Sozial

So, I'm about to send my order to France out and I just looked up the USPS International Priority tracking number. It shows as being delivered...to CANADA...on JANUARY.  Has anyone ever run across something this WEIRD before? I'm tempted to void my Paypal Label and restart here...

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, speedsausage said:

Traded my last 10224 Town Hall, poly VW Bus and a poly Mini for a 10212 Imperial Shuttle.

I’ve been wanting this set since I started this thing. 

good for you...glad dyou got your white whale

Definitely on my list as well...came close to pulling trigger on a used on for $550 ebay, but got spooked when rumors of re-release...I did get my dropship/At-OT though