What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 1 year later...
26 minutes ago, oneknightr said:

Put my life at risk and met @$20 on joe vs danfor a local sale yesterday. :lol:  Sold him and his kiddo an open box 10212 UCS Imperial Shuttle with sealed bags. Nice meeting and chatting with a local picker. Enjoy the set! 

dan.jpg

Nice to nab a "white whale" using Razor Crest profits...thank-you Oneknightr, Mandolorian (and Disney+)

Following CV; Bay Area BPers need to do a meet

Edited by $20 on joe vs dan
  • Like 5

FB Marketplace local meet ups (Parenthesis is Buy-in Price)

7130 Snowspeeder- Used with instructions $25 ($5)

7150 Tie Fighter- Used with Instructions $65 ($7)

7166 Imperial Shuttle- Used with Instructions $50 ($5)

71506 IAC- $165 ($50)

75104 Kylo Ren Shuttle- $110 ($59)

75137 Carbon Freezing Chamber- $45 ($15)

75093 DS Final Duel- $105 ($35)

75095 UCS TIE no box- $200 ($120)

75096- Sith Infiltrator- $105 ($45)

75105- MFalcon- $165 ($37...best WM clearance ever)

75094 IS Tydirium X2- $150 each ($53 each)

30628- HP Book of Monsters- $50 ($26)

30628- HP Book of Monsters- $45 (free)

60056- Tow Truck- $145 ($11)

7140 X-wing Fighter- Used with instructions $75 ($8)

$1650 ($529)

• Like 8

Sold a majority of my small collection to a single buyer for $1,750.  Some of the more expensive items were the LE Batmobile promo, Christmas Tree (pulling $100 on ebay), Mustang, Apollo Lander, Crocodile Locomotive, several Ideas sets and then just random stuff from there.  Feels wierd to see my empty shelves.  Kind of sweet sorrow.  It was fun knowing I could always turn something into cash rather quickly.  Not sure if this is a 2nd dark age or not.

20201218_075353.jpg

Edited by MusiKyle
  • Like 6

5 minutes ago, MusiKyle said:

Sold a majority of my small collection to a single buyer for $1,750.  Some of the more expensive items were the LE Batmobile promo, Christmas Tree (pulling $100 on ebay), Mustang, Apollo Lander, Crocodile Locomotive, several Ideas sets and then just random stuff from there.  Feels wierd to see my empty shelves.  Kind of sweet sorrow.  It was fun knowing I could always turn something into cash rather quickly.  Not sure if this is a 2nd dark age or not.

20201218_075353.jpg

not sure if the value of the dollar will go up or down, but like they say always keep in stock water, food, and two other things that help you protect the first two.

• Like 1

The logging truck was always going to do great things. It's relatively unique to city and was talked about on here when it was in production.

I still don’t get it when people say there is no money to be made in City sets. That theme has always been one of my strongest performers.

I remember when TRU had those on sale for $10 each during the holidays. Unreal. I only bought 5 or 6, and of course I sold them way too early.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Bold-Arrow said:

Last 75021 for $760. Such good memories with that set, one of the very few times Target and TRU clearance overlapped and i spend 12 hours driving all over the state with a carefully detailed map that i put together the day before. Ah to be young and naive again. 

Got a bunch of those at KMart for $35

• Like 1

Finally got around to listing some of my sealed CMF's for sale on eBay back in August. I have 30+ series 13 unicorn girls and hot dog guys each along with other series. Yeah, I was that creepy guy feeling up figures in Target. I don't have a 16 pocket apron though.

Sold quite a few during the holidays and just sold a sealed series 10 bumblebee girl for $40 and two sealed Medusa's for $20 each today. Need to to find time to list more.

Edit: So one buyer bought a sealed S10 Bumblebee Girl, sealed S10 Medusa, and sealed S12 Piggy Suit Guy from me for $70 shipped. I relisted them all (since I have multiples) and he bought another Bumblebee Girl from me for $40. Buyer is in NH and has an Asian name. I wonder if he's a freight forwarder? 

jakemuller Xu
3 Bud Way Ste 30
nashua, NH 03063-1700
United States

Edited by oneknightr
  • Like 1

On 1/1/2021 at 11:08 AM, LegoWalker4 said:

Sold a 71246 Lego Dimensions Team Pack - Adventure Time on BrickLink for $42.50 that I found on Target clearance a few years ago for $7.48.  After fees, netted a $31.85 profit.  Not a bad ROI for something I almost forgot I had.

I finally went through my stash of clearance Dimensions packs in November and sold a bunch FBM through Christmas for really good ROI.