Selling through Amazon FBA

appleseed1967

1 minute ago, LegoBro said:

Curious, since some are not gated on all lego as of yet, is this hitting everyone that went verified individual, and not those that verified a business? or no rhyme or reason just yet?

Interesting... I reverified as individual a couple of days ago 

1 minute ago, LegoBro said:

Curious, since some are not gated on all lego as of yet, is this hitting everyone that went verified individual, and not those that verified a business? or no rhyme or reason just yet?

Could be. I am listed as an individual. Got the email and can’t list any Lego sets now :(

I did not get any email whether verification or other and I cannot list anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did not get any email whether verification or other and I cannot list anything.

Well, I went to my account details and I see now that I need to reverify. I never got an email? Check your account page!

Nothing there for me. 

When I get on my account page I can read in orange font “You currently have limited access to Amazon selling services”. Now that I provided the required information it says next “Your account is under verification. You will receive an email once the verification is completed. In the mean time you an still transact as normal”. Cough cough, not really. Cannot list anything Lego…

I received this early this morning.  It says if I am "existing' privileges will not be removed.  Well, they were.  All my current FBA was set to "stranded".  I re-verified all my "business" information and submitted the requested documents today.  Been selling Lego since around 2014 and was grandfathered in.

Received the emails everyone else did this afternoon -- 30 minutes apart.  Cannot sell or list currently.

Screen Shot 2023-05-22 at 6.56.38 PM.png

1 hour ago, pharmjod said:

Same. This is going to blow if they drop a hard gate. I got approved legitimately with EE wholesale 5 years ago. That is not an option now.

EE does not sell Lego wholesale anymore?  That was my first thought.

What about the lego receipt and whiting out "invoice" thing I heard about?

EE does not sell Lego wholesale anymore?  That was my first thought.
What about the lego receipt and whiting out "invoice" thing I heard about?
I got my 10 keychain order in at LEGO Shop at Home already haha... unfortunately gotta wait until they ship normally before they will send the email receipt.

1 hour ago, smittypop2 said:

A friend just told me he got one on Pokemon as well. Anyone else get that one?

I did not get any e-mails about restrictions, but I do see that anything Pokemon is restricted for me now.  I got approved for Pokemon back when Amazon was charging a fee in addition to invoices. I think I had to wire them like $1500 back in 2017 for the "right" to sell Pokemon.  It still shows as "approved" in my selling applications. No e-mails and Lego & Disney are still all good on my account.

9 minutes ago, cobrakai said:

I did not get any e-mails about restrictions, but I do see that anything Pokemon is restricted for me now.  I got approved for Pokemon back when Amazon was charging a fee in addition to invoices. I think I had to wire them like $1500 back in 2017 for the "right" to sell Pokemon.  It still shows as "approved" in my selling applications. No e-mails and Lego & Disney are still all good on my account.

Would be good to send in the previous approved to sell lego application from years back just to see what happens. We all have it by now.

Edited by LegoBro

Something similar to this happened in Sept 2022. For me the original approval in my case history somehow disappeared.  Then the next day there was a new version of the original Lego brand approval as of Sept 2022 (I never reapplied).  I'm crossing my fingers this is just another glitch and it will resolve itself.  

Fortunately I'm still able to list Lego at this time (I'm not seeing any restrictions yet) and none of my active listing are offline or showing at risk. Could it have something to do with account health?  In an effort to pinpoint a root cause, we have 1000 health with only a couple minor violations and all show "no impact".   

This does not change the fact I've had a couple panic attacks and been sick to my stomach for the past 5 hours.

Selling on Amazon is brutal on one's health      

• Like 2