Selling through Amazon FBA

appleseed1967

I’ve had no luck getting reimbursements with multiple calls and cases. One example I call in and show the rep the Amazon fba policy is that they should charge the customer for returning opened items. Phone agent agrees but says I can’t do anything and I need to escalate and open a case. Case opens and like 30min later closes with generic response saying I’m not eligible and no real answer. 

as other poster said. Good luck 

• Like 1

Amazon keeps miscounting units from my FBA shipments, more lately than ever before...

image.png.840021d05385b64798b3b3f295e5d37f.pngimage.png.356026526d958e749bdda1cfc66780d0.png

image.png.36de6a48e97fd105a2d2bccbc0dfd04a.pngimage.png.c61e6cca2d6ff8d94704961d0b21de33.png

image.png.2e994a3a3995b42d96a6f829586a228f.pngimage.png.335b0f442c54495dd63ae1d2a7e0f579.png

image.png.76267b71323fc77f2efff432e7854179.png

I know I am in the right because I triple count my units and also label them myself, and I cross check the amount of labels used against what is sent in.

Typically I don't fight amazon due to the lack of invoices. But today,  they lost 6 light cruisers which is a nice amount of $$. Plus, these "violations" are adding up and killing my shipping metrics.

Does anyone still send in Walmart receipts these days for lost inventory or is that considered risky. 

Edited by Bricklectic

On 2/5/2023 at 7:12 PM, Bricklectic said:

Amazon keeps miscounting units from my FBA shipments, more lately than ever before...

image.png.840021d05385b64798b3b3f295e5d37f.pngimage.png.356026526d958e749bdda1cfc66780d0.png

image.png.36de6a48e97fd105a2d2bccbc0dfd04a.pngimage.png.c61e6cca2d6ff8d94704961d0b21de33.png

image.png.2e994a3a3995b42d96a6f829586a228f.pngimage.png.335b0f442c54495dd63ae1d2a7e0f579.png

image.png.76267b71323fc77f2efff432e7854179.png

I know I am in the right because I triple count my units and also label them myself, and I cross check the amount of labels used against what is sent in.

Typically I don't fight amazon due to the lack of invoices. But today,  they lost 6 light cruisers which is a nice amount of $$. Plus, these "violations" are adding up and killing my shipping metrics.

Does anyone still send in Walmart receipts these days for lost inventory or is that considered risky. 

For anyone finding themselves in the same boat,  I submitted 3 receipts from walmart for 6 missing imperial light cruisers couple days ago, and just got an email that:

image.png.e37fb676d2e5155e3655538f83d69569.png

never hurts to try!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, severalads said:

How long an A-Z stays open?

I had a customer who returned completely different item, I refused refund and she opened an A-Z. It's been open for 10 days now, still says "under review"

IN the US my last one took almost 2 weeks for the first review

• Like 1

6 hours ago, severalads said:

How long an A-Z stays open?

I had a customer who returned completely different item, I refused refund and she opened an A-Z. It's been open for 10 days now, still says "under review"

unless you have a solid track record and a rep who is in a good mood, you are going to lose this one I am afraid if you didnt refund anything 

7 hours ago, Bold-Arrow said:

unless you have a solid track record and a rep who is in a good mood, you are going to lose this one I am afraid if you didnt refund anything 

Well I refunded 1% to close return request, took pictures and submitted them, selecting that item, accessories and packaging were all missing in buyer return.

Difficult to have anything else as an evidence.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hoping for some pros advice concerning Amazon FBA sku labels in particular barcode size. I think I read somewhere that barcodes should be a minimum of 1/4 inch high. Mine are just a little over 3/8 inch. I checked with the Amazon app barcode scanner and they do scan and bring up the correct product in the Amazon catalog. So question is will these barcodes be large enough. Total label size is 2 1/4 wide by 1 1/4 tall, barcode is near full width but only 3/8 inch tall. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Islego
grammar

3 hours ago, Islego said:

Hoping for some pros advice concerning Amazon FBA sku labels in particular barcode size. I think I read somewhere that barcodes should be a minimum of 1/4 inch high. Mine are just a little over 3/8 inch. I checked with the Amazon app barcode scanner and they do scan and bring up the correct product in the Amazon catalog. So question is will these barcodes be large enough. Total label size is 2 1/4 wide by 1 1/4 tall, barcode is near full width but only 3/8 inch tall. Thanks in advance!

3/8 inch is larger than 1/4 so you should be just fine. 

5 hours ago, Islego said:

I did not see that barcode size requirement on Amazon help so I never paid attention to mine:

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/help/hub/reference/G200141490

2 hours ago, Darth_Raichu said:

I did not see that barcode size requirement on Amazon help so I never paid attention to mine:

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/help/hub/reference/G200141490

I can’t remember where I read that about the size but will try to find the source. I will probably just check if the smaller barcode size is ok with a small shipment. In the past I used azlabels resizer but my old computer is now having issues with it, and not quite ready to upgrade.

15 hours ago, Tonka858 said:

This is the standard most people use

Avery 5160  White, 1 x 2-5/8 Inch,

Thanks for the reply, I currently use 1.25 x 2.25 label, but the specific concern I have is about the bacode size. I am worried that my barcode is too small as it is only 3/16 of an inch tall. It can be read by the amazon in app product scanner but still hoping someone has some idea of how tall the barcodes must be, or has successfully used barcodes that are less than 1/4 inch tall. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Anybody else receive this email today?

Hello,

As part of our ongoing efforts to provide the best possible customer experience, we have implemented additional approval requirements for LEGO products.

Effective 2023-05-23, you will need approval to list the affected products. If you do not obtain approval by this date, your listings will be removed. This action does not impact your account health.

That's the top section. Another section of interest:

Which of my listings were removed?

The listings that were removed can be found on the Approval Required view of the Fix Your Products page in Seller Central: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/fixyourproducts.

On that link, I see some random non-LEGO products (maybe half a dozen, no big deal). I have thousands of mixed active and non-active LEGO listings -- it's not like that link is now suddenly filled with LEGO products which is a bit of a relief.

Still, it sounds possible LEGO may suddenly be unsellable tomorrow (5/23).

Reference:

- I've been selling on FBA for many years.
- I've been selling LEGO through FBA for many years without serious issue. I have many active listings with inventory.
- I would not be able to obtain the required authorization documents for LEGO brand.

Soo...

Anyone else get this email today? I'm willing to brush it off as one of the many oddball system emails Amazon sends out if it's just me. If lots of you received this email today, though, I am worried.