Selling through Amazon FBA

appleseed1967

4 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

I got the email but I can still List and nothing shows as needing approval. This is confusing and sucks ass 

I just checked a handful of sets I both already have listed and haven't yet listed under "Add Products"... All show "Apply to Sell" as the button after selection Condition in the dropdown... Details show:

• You need approval to list this product.
  • Refurbished, Used conditions: You cannot list the product in this condition.
  • Sorry, the ability to create a listing for this item is restricted.

So, I can't list anything.

I'm getting tired of amazon.  I don't do FBA, but FBM and it is becoming ridiculous. Ebay is not exactly better, but if i'm going to be locked out of selling lego on Amazon this might be the death knell for me as a seller on that platform.  The glory days of Amazon have long since passed, IMO. 

So much for being grandfathered in.

Edited by fossilrock

1 minute ago, cobrakai said:

I did not get the e-mail and can't find any sets requiring approval when I try to add them. Just added some new sets a few hours ago and sent them off in an FBA shipment today.  

Can you try listing those sets again?  The s show started at 7PM EDT.

Or try listing this one:
https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Captain-Collectible-Collection-Memorabilia/dp/B0BLJ2V7YQ

Got the same email/ listing restrictions.  Gonna add a couple more observations:

Most Amazon 1st party Lego prices are at MSRP right now, including (haven’t checked everything, obviously) the stuff that’s usually “permanently” 20% off.

Anything with LEGO in the title seems to be restricted, including the 3rd party Minifigure listings, etc.

1 minute ago, cobrakai said:

Just listed that one with no problem or selling application request.  Maybe they are rolling it out in waves or something.

Have you been selling a while? I wonder if this is a case of grandson beating grandfather with only older accounts targeted.

Ive been selling since 2016 and got 2 emails actually about this.

Edited by Bricklectic

2 minutes ago, Bricklectic said:

Have you been selling a while? I wonder if this is a case of grandson beating grandfather with only older accounts targeted.

Ive been selling since 2016 and got 2 emails actually about this.

Since 2014 for me.  We will see how it all shakes out at midnight tonight I guess.  I haven't received the re-verification e-mail yet either. We can compare account age, sales volume, feedback, and account health all night, but in the end there is never any rhyme or reason with Amazon it seems.

After I noticed the “Sell” Button disappeared from all legos ads I tried the Add Products and ditto. I cannot list any Lego sets even the ones that are in my inventory as inactive and out of stock. I did not get the emails though. This issue with not being able to list happened before (except the emails but these are automated). I believe this is a glitch. It will comes back to normal. Give it some time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been selling on amazon since 2014, as well.  I was grandfathered in the first time the gate went up, but looks like that no longer applies.  I just tried listing a lego star wars tantive iv set and it wont let me do it without an invoice.  First the set is retired, so having an invoice before Nov 24th, 2022 isn't possible, since i purchased these before then.   

So goes the era of selling retired sets on amazon.  Back to fleabay.

2 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

I've been selling on amazon since 2014, as well.  I was grandfathered in the first time the gate went up, but looks like that no longer applies.  I just tried listing a lego star wars tantive iv set and it wont let me do it without an invoice.  First the set is retired, so having an invoice before Nov 24th, 2022 isn't possible, since i purchased these before then.   

So goes the era of selling retired sets on amazon.  Back to fleabay.

Don't give up so quick. In the past, once you are ungated for the category, you do not need invoices for each and every set. Hopefully that will be the same this time, and you can submit an invoice for a set that is still in stores...

7 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

No , just one 

Curious if they sent 2nd email AFTER my listings were blocked.  There was 48 minutes between the 2 emails.  I did not try to list between 1st and 2nd email though. I listed several things a few hours before I got 1st email with no problem.