Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - September 2013

TheDarkness

It was until Han blasted it. Ha. I can see the relationship with the set's location but not the event it's portraying which is why I find it's inclusion a little confusing.tmp_image.png

Same with the Taun-taun though TOK

Maybe they should have done a Han Luke, Tuan Tuan & Droid set instead.

Each order should receive its own polybag if the order qualifies.

Over here in Europe we got f***ed again. When I placed my order for the second Crawler I was told that they'd ship only one gift per customer, so only one Mech for me and only one VW mini no matter how many orders I place.

hey out of curosity, if you make multiple orders, just hours a part on LEGO Shop at Home, will they cancel your shipment if your trying to get multiple VW busses . I think i remember seeing someone on here saying they would log on and do a couple of orders once the new deals arrive. I've never tried so I have no idea.

Why do them hours apart, wait a few days. You have got all month you know. :)

Brickulator!

LOL!

Least you are not a "Troll"er any more :P

Also, I remember getting more than one JorEl on two separate orders, however I think they from the store.

Well at least the droid was on Hoth at some point.  What is the speeder bike doing there?  Might as well have added Boba Fett and Wicket to the set. 

Well if I remember correctly the rebels had speeder bikes, they just couldn't get them to work in the cold. You are still correct though.

In fact, most of the Hoth sets are a jumbled mess of various Hoth aspects.

As for the polybags, it was mentioned here that Lego were saying one per household. I received two Galaxy Squad polybags with my 2 41999 orders, a friend in the same town only got 1. Definitely need to be spacing them out if you want extra polybags!

The LEGO store at Fashion Place in Utah opens on Friday September 20th. This is just the soft opening with the grand opening TBA so I don't think there will be the giveaways other than the September promos (though with it being so close to October we may get lucky and have both months) The store is going to be located kitty corner from Brookstone in the ****&M/ Crate and Barrel wing of the mall. I can't wait!

How do you find out the actual day a store is going to open???

Well if I remember correctly the rebels had speeder bikes, they just couldn't get them to work in the cold. You are still correct though.

In fact, most of the Hoth sets are a jumbled mess of various Hoth aspects.

As for the polybags, it was mentioned here that Lego were saying one per household. I received two Galaxy Squad polybags with my 2 41999 orders, a friend in the same town only got 1. Definitely need to be spacing them out if you want extra polybags!

Yes...but I think he was refering to the snowspeeders.  They were eventually equipped for the cold and went to find Han and Luke the next morning.  :)  There were a few scenes cut from this part of the movie though...so guess they could have been in there.  More likely they were just left overs from the battlepack though.