Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - September 2013

TheDarkness

I think they had the friends freebie still going, and a hero factory one too, but those were only if you purchased a set in those themes.

My son was totally psyched to get the hero factory poly. It's a black "brain slug" (his term), so he rebuilt each of his 8 figures with it one by one. Kept him busy all afternoon, which meant daddy was busy with his own Legos :)

My son was totally psyched to get the hero factory poly. It's a black "brain slug" (his term), so he rebuilt each of his 8 figures with it one by one. Kept him busy all afternoon, which meant daddy was busy with his own Legos :)

That is always a good thing. But those freebies, did not appeal to me so, I did not purchase anything in August.

Absolutely. I am a merchant, and leaving freebies on the table is just plain wasteful in my world.  :shocked:

(Edited to add: It would not, however, surprise me much if Lego closed the loophole sometime on this and made the freebies one-per-VIP-account.)

I am going to venture and predict that the stores will have them much longer than S @ **** because of all of us and the hype behind the sets.

This may be the perfect plan because of that. I expect mine to have them all month from experience.

I placed 4 orders with LEGO Shop at Home in August. The first two on August 4 and 5 and the second two on August 19 and 26. I was just opening boxes and I noticed that I did not receive the free Galaxy Squad polybag with the second 2 orders. Both were well over the requisite amount to get the polybag. So, it looks like either LEGO Shop at Home ran out of the Galaxy Squad polybags or LEGO Shop at Home is limiting the amount of polybags per person. I really really really hope they just ran out. Did anyone get a free polybag toward the end of the month?

I have one coming on Tuesday so I will let you know - ordered it on the 21st

So they didn't have any kind of freebie the last two weeks of August? Meanies.

They did in store because I got a GS polybag when I bought my other 41999. I again just gave it to the kid behind me.

I just want to point out that the fine print says ONE PER HOUSEHOLD for both the mini camper and minifigure.

They really are making sure these get evenly distributed then. Fair enough. Although I would hate to be the parent with three kids and each really wanted that Star Wars minifigure. Talk about parental refereeing. LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!

They really are making sure these get evenly distributed then. Fair enough. Although I would hate to be the parent with three kids and each really wanted that Star Wars minifigure. Talk about parent refereeing. LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!

I actually totally missed that small print until I looked for issues after one order was put into limbo.