Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - September 2013

TheDarkness

I had the same problem with the Canadian site, with it saying offer not available. Weird.

I put in my first order shipped to the US. Picked Rancor Pit and the Wolverine chopper set. :) Between the great yoyo.com discount and the new September promos, I've been spending quite a bit!

Just went to place an order for 10234 online, the default is to the US Lego site. Challenged it to the local site (Australia) and the screen says that the offer is not available.

I stand corrected, Lego Australia IS offering the mini VW T2 van, so I've just placed the order for 10234, the Sydney Opera House!

In other threads on this site, I mentioned I was going to buy the set from the real opera house but he offer of the promo poly bag and the cost of getting to the real opera house made it a simple choice.

One thing I did notice is that the US site offers 319 VIP points, the AUS site offers 266 VIP points. Wonder why there's a difference?

Hello All -

well the time has come, September first! and with a new month comes new Promos and this month, TLG has really out done themselves with two great promos of the Lego Clone Lieutenant and the VW Camper Van mini

my question to you all is, what is the best way to hit that $75 mark and really get the best bang you your buck. as you have to spend over $50 in star wars to get the figure, i am interested to see what people say if one did NOT WANT TO SPEND MORE THAN $80 TOTAL!

Thanks!

Definitely not banned as this is my first order from LEGO Shop at Home! I only ordered rancor pit and wolverine showdown so two sets for $80. I did send it to those mail centres in the states though and was going to drive down and pick it up. Guess they want the canadians to pay canadian prices lol. So sad!

Definitely not banned as this is my first order from LEGO Shop at Home! I only ordered rancor pit and wolverine showdown so two sets for $80. I did send it to those mail centres in the states though and was going to drive down and pick it up. Guess they want the canadians to pay canadian prices lol. So sad!

Oh so the issue wasnt that they thought you were a reseller its just that they dont want to give the Canadians a break. Where in the states did u try to have it shipped to?