Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - September 2013

TheDarkness

That mini VW Camper is great. Now I wonder how much longer the bigger version will stick around for? Hmm....

Sucks for people spending a fortune for that clone!

And that is why I will never pay $100 or more for a single minifigure no matter how much I like it. If for some reason I did, I would have to be in a position of earning so much cash on a daily basis to where paying that much would quite literally be a drop in the bucket. Besides, an army builder like that would have to appear later on like this.
  • Like 2

Love the mini vw van...might get another van to build and the mini to go with it.  Was waiting for 2x vip pts but think the mini vw van promo is good enough :)  I can see the polybag being a good item to flip/invest too.  

Yep...

also...

you get both of those for 1 order over 75$ right?

amazing value probably these 2 will be worth around 30$ which means you'll essentially pay like 45-50$ for your order!

This is the absolute truth! Every frickin time! I'm nervous to see what my 41999's are gonna look like......

Looks like there's gonna be some serious Lego purchasing next month!!! Awesome poly's!!!

My 41999 box has polybag dents. Grrrrr.

Anyway. I WANT that micro-bus now! (puns, ha!)

After a very lackluster August, this is awesome!  I could really care less about the Clone Trooper, but that mini bus is amazingly good for a mini.  I foresee many $75 purchases next month.  Thanksfully, I have already started the fall sales on ebay, so plenty of cash will be on hand.

Where did the original Clone Trooper Lieutenant come from (set, or event, and date)?

And: I haven't followed the Star Wars line much, any recommendations on which sets look good for: great minifigure resale value and/or coming up on EOL?

Legoland (CA) summer 2013 Star Wars weekend, upon the unveiling of the life-size x-wing