Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - September 2013

TheDarkness

I think the bus will be pretty popular. Should sell for $20 on Ebay at least. 

Yeah. Plus since it's so accurate, we could put a large magnifying glass in front of the build, to make it look like we have the full sized thing. "Huh? Yeah. Of course I have a Volkswagen T1 Camper. See? Right there. Real thing too, and full sized!" :D 

• Like 1

Yeah. Plus since it's so accurate, we could put a large magnifying glass in front of the build, to make it look like we have the full sized thing. "Huh? Yeah. Of course I have a Volkswagen T1 Camper. See? Right there. Real thing too, and full sized!" :D

You should do that. I would like to see how that turns out.

That was dumb of lego to release the September promo info so early. Talk about back loading your sales! Sales do August are going to suck..but man....their order book for September is growing! I am holding all purchases until Sept. Now.

True that the general galaxy squad promo sucks but I just remembered the Friends ice cream stand with Friends set purchase....that one may still be a sleeper hit polybag.  

That was dumb of lego to release the September promo info so early. Talk about back loading your sales! Sales in August are going to suck..but man....their order book for September is growing! I am holding all purchases until Sept. Now.

Eh - thats assuming that most people buy star wars and most people order over the purchase mark. I doubt they do. I think most of their sales come from children's parents. I doubt the median sale is over $75

Eh - thats assuming that most people buy star wars and most people order over the purchase mark. I doubt they do. I think most of their sales come from children's parents. I doubt the median sale is over $75

I'm not so sure about that.......you can spend over 75 in the blink of an eye, its not hard at all. It would be very interesting to know what the median sale really is though.

Considering the technic crawler LE and Delorean both came out at the start of this month I highly doubt Lego is that worried about people holding off

I agree.  This would almost seem like the did the promos perfectly.  People will buy the LE and Delorean without any need for further incentive.  Next months promo's will ensure people will keep buying.