The Hobbit 2014

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here is a pretty decent image for the Legolas polybag yet we still have no idea where it is available from at this point in time. I say it looks as though our good friend is somehow using 'the force' to fire that catapult flick missile arrow thingy at the target....and missing the mark completely.

30215_main.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, you got me there. That version of Legolas is only available with Escape from Mirkwood Spiders making this the cheapest option.

It's also not pointless if you feel the need to collect every set from a theme! I still need to buy those damn avengers polybags that never made it over here... Freaking $15 for a thor polybag... bah!

Well bloody hell..

http://www.bricksandbloks.com/lego-hobbit-legolas-30215-minifigure-polybag-exclusive-announced/

So now I would have to buy that then buy the 3d extended edition when it comes out. Hopefully the polybags are cheap on ebay.

It's also not pointless if you feel the need to collect every set from a theme! I still need to buy those damn avengers polybags that never made it over here... Freaking $15 for a thor polybag... bah!

Well bloody hell..

http://www.bricksandbloks.com/lego-hobbit-legolas-30215-minifigure-polybag-exclusive-announced/

So now I would have to buy that then buy the 3d extended edition when it comes out. Hopefully the polybags are cheap on ebay.

And there is one good reason why I am a completist within reason. If the minifigure was exclusive then perhaps I might see myself buying the polybag but mainly otherwise (especially in this case), I just walk away. The character in either the Thor or Legolas polybags are/were available in other easily attainable sets. If you only want the character then that's okay but honestly why would I pay $15 for a single minifigure when I could buy a larger box set including the same one fully loaded with parts as well as a few other minifigures for a few dollars more?

Anyway, that Legolas polybag will be nice for any child of the parent buying the super ultra mega deluxe 3D version of the film but I already have a couple of that Legolas from the Mirkwood Spiders sets I found on clearance. As if I need yet another. Ha.

• Like 1