What Lego set did you buy today?

1 minute ago, Fenix_2k1 said:

I don't really understand people stocking up on dsss when new Sanctum Santorum set is coming for Infinity wars in 6 months time. What am i missing?

I don't know bout others but I'm a QFLL so I will be selling all mine FBA now unless price tanks. It's almost 100% profit right now so no need to keep them. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Fenix_2k1 said:

I don't really understand people stocking up on dsss when new Sanctum Santorum set is coming for Infinity wars in 6 months time. What am i missing?

The Battle in the Sanctum Sanctorum (76108) is a 99.99€ set.  76060 was a 35€ set, people picked up at 40/50% discount.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, feed said:

The Battle in the Sanctum Sanctorum (76108) is a 99.99€ set.  76060 was a 35€ set, people picked up at 40/50% discount.  

Which means BSSS will be available at Amazon for 60 euros in no time and will cap DSSS prices. FIne if you got it cheap, but not a set to pay full RRP for.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Which means BSSS will be available at Amazon for 60 euros in no time and will cap DSSS prices. FIne if you got it cheap, but not a set to pay full RRP for.

Sure, but same old same old with the MCU sets.  Buy at 50/60% RRP sell at 100/125% and move on to the next.  

• Like 1

Todays highlights

9 x City Police Stations £30 each

8 x M. Falcons £65.99 each

3 x  Ant Man Battle & 6 Coast guard Planes £199.41 used £30 free gift cards and received £60 of free gift cards. TRU out of minifig packs near me now.

1 x Airport & 1 Coast Guard Plane £66.48 used £10 free gift card and recieved £20 free gift card

Cancel the Falcons

Edited by botchy123

Went to return the Creator Lighthouse at the Lego Store. A guy was returning 3 UCS and 1 Creator Ferrari for the UCS MF. He didn't have receipts and the Ferrari was open. Paid him $60 cash for the Ferrari as Lego wouldnt take the return.

He returned the UCS Sandcrawler ($240), UCS Tie Fighter and UCS Snowspeeder towards the UCS MF. 

So if you're at the Concord Mills Lego Store, they MIGHT have a UCS Sandcrawler on sale if the associates arent buying it first. He wanted to sell it to me for $300. Box was in perfect shape.

Edited by CosmicSpeed
Spelling

Been an expensive weekend

Brick Bank from SaH with Gingerbread Man & Nutcracker

GB Firehouse from SaH with Gingerbread Man & Nutcracker

Winter Village Train from SaH with Snowglobe & Nutcracker

1x First Order Heavy Walker (personal build) from TRU at £83.99 (received R2M3 polybag and minifigure set and £20 voucher)

6x Republic Fighter Tank from TRU @ about £12 each (received R2M3 polybag and minifigure set and £20 voucher)

7x City Pizza Van from TRU at about £8 each (received minifigure set & £20 voucher)

2x UCS Slave 1 from Smyths @ 122.99 each

• Like 3

@ Meijer
Juniors Demolition Site 10734 - $20.39
Juniors Batman & Superman vs. Luthor 10724 - $13.59
Princess Rapunzel Best Day 41065 - $13.59
I purchased multiples of all of these to get over the $100 threshold for the $20 coupon on a future purchase.

Do you know how Meijer counts the threshold? Was it enough to buy $100 in sets pre-sale price to get the coupon, or did it count after the 20% off? Or even after the 20% and 15% stack?

If it's before everything, the MC End Portal is a good buy - $50.99 before discounts, so 2x would trigger the $20 coupon, and you spend $68 OoP to get the coupon.

10 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Do you know how Meijer counts the threshold? Was it enough to buy $100 in sets pre-sale price to get the coupon, or did it count after the 20% off? Or even after the 20% and 15% stack?

In the past I think it's given me credit for the pre-sale price, but I'm not sure if that still applies.  I bought enough to be just over the $100 threshold after all discounts were applied.  These are sets I didn't want to leave behind since it may be my last chance to get them with this good of a discount and the $20 coupon was just the cherry on top.

Edited by zskid00
  • Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy

7x 75154 TIE Strikers at £22.97 each. I know it's Star Wars crap, but the RRP is £64.99 - LOL.

Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 20.42.47.png

I'm covered by using a credit card anyway if it's too good to be true. Tesco 3-for-2... eat your heart out!

Edited by TabbyBoy

5 minutes ago, GregP said:

Decent price on Krennics Shuttle as well.

Damn, was in such a hurry to order some Strikers that I didn't even look.

EDIT: Shuttles are good but not as good, getting 2 would be just over 50%. Probably still worth it, but not in the same no-brainer category.

Edited by Captain_chaos