What Lego set did you buy today?

Guest TabbyBoy

It's been quite a day. Ordered the following:

30x 60150 Pizza Van @ £7.20 (RRP £14.99) each from JD Williams using various codes and cashback.

65x 60134 Bus Station @ £19.99 (RRP £39.99) from John Lewis.

73x 10804 DUPLO Jungle @ £17.99 (RRP £44.99) from John Lewis. I wiped them out as these babies are my deal of the year so far! I'm flipping the lot as soon as I collect them.

Duplo is a dark horse and I remember buying 10552 Creative Cars also from John Lewis @ £4.99 about 3yrs ago and sold all 50 the next Xmas for £24.99 each.

9 hours ago, TabbyBoy said:

It's been quite a day. Ordered the following:

30x 60150 Pizza Van @ £7.20 (RRP £14.99) each from JD Williams using various codes and cashback.

65x 60134 Bus Station @ £19.99 (RRP £39.99) from John Lewis.

73x 10804 DUPLO Jungle @ £17.99 (RRP £44.99) from John Lewis. I wiped them out as these babies are my deal of the year so far! I'm flipping the lot as soon as I collect them.

Duplo is a dark horse and I remember buying 10552 Creative Cars also from John Lewis @ £4.99 about 3yrs ago and sold all 50 the next Xmas for £24.99 each.

I actually wanted one of those Jungle sets for my son! But completely OOS. I wondered who'd cleared out JL! I was on oxford street, none in store either.

not annoyed! 

Guest TabbyBoy

From JD Williams:

50x 41126 Friends Heartlake Riding Clubs for £21.04 each usinf code QUKG9 and assuming 12% (ex VAT) cashback. There's now low stock and I'll give you guys the rest of the afternoon to get some and I'll then go back in and clear them out. There's £20 profit to be made already on eBay, but possible more once the QFLLs dry up.

Guest TabbyBoy
26 minutes ago, Villager Chris said:

image.png.e3548e63a69466f88c9f9ad56cd6be1c.png

Ordered this morning from Boots (3 for 2). I think this Moana set (41149) is very close to retirement. Will it last until Christmas? 

Did you check for cashback, vouchers and points? Boots is good for getting CITY vehicles close to EOL.

21 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

Did you check for cashback, vouchers and points? Boots is good for getting CITY vehicles close to EOL.

Yes and I found some, although Boots said they weren't valid. Perhaps I missed a space or the characters weren't capitalized, as has happened before. 

Be interesting to see how Moana line performs after retirement with only 2 sets. The other one isn't due to retire yet though. 

I stayed small this year.  Ordered a Spider-Man Bridge from Amazon.  Always told myself if I ever saw it under $50, I'd get a second one.  So I did.

Also ordered the LEGO Batman Movie Movie Maker and 5 Baseplates from LEGO.com.  They were all on sale,   With some VIP points, the baseplates come out even cheaper than the $5 each they were.

• Like 2

After missing the early morning excitment, I saw there were a few Dr Strange's were still out there today.  And I borrowed exciter1's time machine to find a few Red Creatures at TRU.  Manager said he just cleaned out the stockroom:)  Not bad for $12.97 @.

20171127_151351.jpg

• Like 5