What Lego set did you buy today?

3 hours ago, Jivepicnic said:

Kmart has 31053 Treehouse Adventures back in stock to ship for $30. I used $5 in surprise points and paid the rest with regular points. You can do better by buying multiples to qualify for other SYW magic offers. I wanted one, and in my experience it's not in stock in as many places as it used to be.

I really like this set and bought a few on the off chance they do well after retirement. I've been selling my quick flip ones decently at $26.48 each on BL. Hoping for $45 post retirement.

• Like 1

Bought within the last week:

1x NK Fortrex $28 (They had 5 at 50% off. Only one left after further discount). Personal build. Kroger Marketplace

2x SW Darth Vader buildable figure $17 Kroger Marketplace 

1x Technic Porsche 911 42056 $180 (slightly damaged box) Bargain Hunt store

1x SW Poe's x-Wing $35 (damaged box) Plan to sell minifigures and keep the X-wing for personal build. Bargain Hunt store 

• Like 4

Guest TabbyBoy

3x 70911 Arctic Roller for £16 each as I had £48 in Clubcard vouchers to use up by the end of this month - total cost: £0.00.

Be quick as I think this will be out of stock soon ;-)

One for me and 2 for presents.

6 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

3x 70911 Arctic Roller for £16 each as I had £48 in Clubcard vouchers to use up by the end of this month - total cost: £0.00.

Be quick as I think this will be out of stock soon ;-)

One for me and 2 for presents.

Wait for the hate....

Best Buy (yesterday):

Harry Potter, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Gremlins packs (one each) at $15 each 

TRU (today):

Sonic the Hedgehog $15, Gremlins $12.49, Harry Potter $12.49 (two each) plus discounts from previously purchased TRU cards ($10 from $50)

Amazon (today):

Goonies Level Pack Pre-order x3 at $14.99 (plus Amazon cards rewards earned of $24)

Bundle Adventure Time Level AND Team packs with bonus Ninjago Nya fun pack (ordered one) $28.26

(link for above bundle here if anyone is interested https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MRIQ33V/ref=od_aui_detailpages01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 )

Thanks everyone for posting deals.  

• Like 1