What Lego set did you buy today?

On 3/29/2017 at 0:38 PM, brickwheatloaf said:

these fellers were 240 with ebay bucks. dang i hope they were real. i know amazon magically restocked with $300 sandcrawlers for everybody but those slap you with tax so its a little deceptive. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/122235436986?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

they refunded me for the 3  sandcrawlies for being out of  stock >_< 

Edited by brickwheatloaf

the 4th sandcrawly i bought (over a week ago) still didn't ship because the guy ended up in the hospital. then he got out of the hospital but he found out his mom died. now he went out of state for that. he sent me a letter through the mail telling me all this. currently we dont know when it will be shipped.

the 5th sandcrawly i did receive, but the liquidation company who sold it took it upon themselves to open it up to make sure everything was there before sealing it back up. they are really kind to do that. 

Edited by brickwheatloaf

6 hours ago, brickwheatloaf said:

the 4th sandcrawly i bought (over a week ago) still didn't ship because the guy ended up in the hospital. then he got out of the hospital but he found out his mom died. now he went out of state for that. he sent me a letter through the mail telling me all this. currently we dont know when it will be shipped.

the 5th sandcrawly i did receive, but the liquidation company who sold it took it upon themselves to open it up to make sure everything was there before sealing it back up. they are really kind to do that. 

I'm sorry to say this, but there are two options here: 1) you are trolling us. 2) you pick the wrong deals. First your stamps, now these stories. That 4th sandcrawler is clearly a case of a seller trying to hold you off from filing a case with EBay. No matter what the reason, if he doesn't ship within 3 days, you file. Period.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, exciter1 said:

So conflicted, grabbed my first 2x City Airport Air Show sets (how low will it go?) and other City crap from Amazon.

Same attitude here too.  These were $52-56 in stores in January and I passed.  Usually planes do very well and it's a plane (ok 3 planes), but it's not a PLANE.

• Like 2

Duplo Doc McStuffins clinic and vet sets for my daughter. DMS is the first and only show she is into, so I got one for Easter and one for her 3rd bday which is coming up.  Being a <$0.10/piece enthusiast, I have a hard time making myself pay $20 for a 30 piece sets

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jimking23 said:

Buckland mall? I've been hoping Auburn, Ma restocks soon.

yes.  buckland mall, newington and west hartford.  i left 2 on the second swoop at buckland because the granny checkout clerk said she was going to get 1 for her grandson.  

today i cleaned out nashua->manchester->concord NH.  i'm out of time for retail spelunking this week.

Kmart has 31053 Treehouse Adventures back in stock to ship for $30. I used $5 in surprise points and paid the rest with regular points. You can do better by buying multiples to qualify for other SYW magic offers. I wanted one, and in my experience it's not in stock in as many places as it used to be.

• Like 1