What Lego set did you buy today?

Bought the following in one lot

10210 Imperial Ship all bags sealed - box open

8039 Venator - box manuals no minifigs

10020 - Santa Fe - box manuals no minifigs

2x 10022 - Santa Fe - complete box and manuals

Going to sell the imperial and venator and I should break even

• Like 2

Thanks to a tip in Daily Deals I just came back home with 3 x 41126 Heartlake Riding Club for $37.72 out the door.
damaged box was additional 5% off.
image.thumb.jpg.5a2e137daa9477d4d21070bcd8417318.jpg

Got my two tonight. But the pick up experience cemented my hate for Fry's Electronics. Will have to either stop going there or send the wife in next time. I remembered why I hate that place and never shop there.

Bought the following in one lot

10210 Imperial Ship all bags sealed - box open

8039 Venator - box manuals no minifigs

10020 - Santa Fe - box manuals no minifigs

2x 10022 - Santa Fe - complete box and manuals

Going to sell the imperial and venator and I should break even

LOVE those Santa Fe trains.

3 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Got my two tonight. But the pick up experience cemented my hate for Fry's Electronics. Will have to either stop going there or send the wife in next time. I remembered why I hate that place and never shop there.

LOVE those Santa Fe trains.

Why? I know u guys have a lot of them in CA, only one here, it's been here for years too, don't shop there, I use to go there because it's such a nice, huge store, but why the hate?

Edited by Lordoflego
  • Like 1

Why? I know u guys have a lot of them in CA, only one here, it's been here for years too, don't shop there, I use to go there because it's such a nice, huge store, but why the hate?

Their customer service is horrible and their bait and switch tactics are awful. Things are marked on sale, "with promo code" but yet, no one will tell you the promo code.

That place has always been shady with its rebates and promos.

Their customer service is horrible and their bait and switch tactics are awful. Things are marked on sale, "with promo code" but yet, no one will tell you the promo code.

That place has always been shady with its rebates and promos.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, BrickLegacy said:

Did Bezos charge you sales tax?

Dunno, my local afol says he can get it for $130. I send $130 to him through google wallet. he orders it with his discounts/magic. It arrives from Amazon at my house.

Edited by Lordoflego

Dunno, my local afol says he can get it for $130. I send $130 to him through google wallet. he orders it with his discounts/magic. It arrives from Amazon at my house.

Watch out for stolen credit card drop ship scammers on Amazon, they are there. I'd hate for you to get wrapped up in a laundering scheme with one of them.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Watch out for stolen credit card drop ship scammers on Amazon, they are there. I'd hate for you to get wrapped up in a laundering scheme with one of them.

Thx, but I think this guy is legit, he has been doing it for some time already for all us locals.

Picked up a Sealed bags and instructions Palace Cinema from a 0 feedback seller on Ebay for $90 and $20 shipping. Decided to take the chance since he had actual pictures up. Built the first floor and complete so far and has all the rest of the bags it seems. Then last night on ebay with my ebay bucks got two Dr. Strange from Target. Only had to pay $2 after ebay bucks. I'm happy with that.

• Like 2