What Lego set did you buy today?

70902 Catwoman Catcycle Chase and 76070 Mighty Micros: Wonder Woman vs. Doomsday

PM'd Amazon to $17 for Catcycle. Then used my $25 in expiring reward to get it down to $4 or so after tax. At that point it doesn't even matter, lol.

They're going to my daughter, probably for Easter.

• Like 3

I broke down and bought some Super Heroes Doc Ock's Tentacle Traps 76059 from TRU price matched from Walmart with a 15% discounted gift card...I figure the mini figures should be worth it if nothing else.

5x Doc Ock's Tentacle Traps 76059 @ $18.67 each

• Like 3

15 hours ago, uaford said:

I broke down and bought some Super Heroes Doc Ock's Tentacle Traps 76059 from TRU price matched from Walmart with a 15% discounted gift card...I figure the mini figures should be worth it if nothing else.

5x Doc Ock's Tentacle Traps 76059 @ $18.67 each

I think when I did the partout value in brickstock earlier this week it was about $60

TRU was showing few of the 75875 ford raptor & hot rod for $25 plus tax, but I wasn't sure if I should go to a location that was showing them possibly in stock or likely in stock.IMG_3404.thumb.PNG.65531ed0d4a4f223921fefa26a19b08b.PNG

i went for the first one. They only had 3. $25 + tax each paid with 15% off GC.IMG_3406.thumb.JPG.bcd2920c61428b526b9751dd6dde7933.JPG

checked the TRU site within 30 minutes again. Pretty accurate.

IMG_3405.thumb.PNG.8d44351ba5ad2eda21f7e7401afd6e71.PNG

• Like 3

Had $130 in TRU rewards points that I wanted to use so I purchased a Parisian Restaurant and Palace Cinema and paid the balance with 15% gift cards. I can't make up my mind whether or not I will hold on to sell. I've got a Pet Shop stored away that I picked up when LEGO had them for $120. How do the modulars look built and displayed together? I am sure they are a great build experience. I can't make up my mind!!!! ?

• Like 3

They're nice but that's pretty expensive ... you can probably get one made locally for cheaper. I got a 41x10x18 (roughly) for TB for almost a third (about $55 US) of their largest which would never fit it. It doesn't have a base but I could make one for under $10.

Plus shipping was about $1 in gas to pick it up myself. :)

6 hours ago, gregpj said:

They're nice but that's pretty expensive ... you can probably get one made locally for cheaper. I got a 41x10x18 (roughly) for TB for almost a third (about $55 US) of their largest which would never fit it. It doesn't have a base but I could make one for under $10.

Plus shipping was about $1 in gas to pick it up myself. :)

Totally agree.  That was the first link I saw in my search.

Minty Helicarrier from TRU for £225. At my local store they now keep exclusives in the back to avoid boxes being damaged whilst on display! Think this may be on the at our soon and will get one for personal collection and two more just in case! Worse case if it doesn't appreciate will have an excuse to recreate that scene in the film with the three helicarriers!

5f06733f4d4044b75411f44ea9db90e2.jpg

• Like 1