What Lego set did you buy today?

1 hour ago, legodelorean said:

What state are you in if you don't mind me asking? 

And, how are you able to talk him down to $7 each? I've never tried that with a manager. 

The managers have a lot of control over clearance pricing. I had one give me a few Mixels for $1.

• Like 1

Up to 10 Rey's Speeder at an average of $7.90 each (sent one to a friend at cost). Helped that I somehow got multiple $8/45 SP offers (these are hot buys, my usual coupon shenanigans wouldn't apply)

58cdcc5dc66bf_ScreenShot2017-03-18at5_09_46PM.png.e75b5161fdeb347b06290a34a897036e.png

Edited by MinifigW
Removed tracking #
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, MinifigW said:

Picked up a bunch of my $4-5 Battle packs, some $3 Fire Starter Kits and other stuff from my online orders. Plus two 41178 Dragon Sanctuarys for $25 each after $15 off coupons and $20 in points.

image.thumb.jpeg.bb5c2e853cf37046298b76b0871adfc0.jpeg

Nice finds! I need one of the Dragon Santuary's. I don't see those in store as often as others. 

3 hours ago, ponderingzissou said:

Nice finds! I need one of the Dragon Santuary's. I don't see those in store as often as others. 

I'm hopefully going on a bit of a road trip in the next few weeks and should be passing a bunch of rural Kmart's on the way. If I find any more I'll let you know.

Already flipped those for $90 +s&h on BL :/

I caved in on the 75103, grabbed the last 5 for $27 each. I found the scooby doo light house at books a million for $40. Not much a discount but retired set, hitting $70-$75 consistently on ebay. Now just gotta see when I can unload the FOT's kinda lost with that judgement since a lot of us have it 

IMG_0150.JPG

I caved in on the 75103, grabbed the last 5 for $27 each. I found the scooby doo light house at books a million for $40. Not much a discount but retired set, hitting $70-$75 consistently on ebay. Now just gotta see when I can unload the FOT's kinda lost with that judgement since a lot of us have it 
IMG_0150.thumb.JPG.bddd886510bc03cbd1a09b7e938cac40.JPG

75103 needs to be placed in cold storage for now.
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Where have you been the last 4 weeks? I think searching this forum for the word "epic" would be a good start to get to your answer :)

I'm glad I made an impact. 

On a side note these could have been had for $8.97 for about 5 minutes Friday on Amazon. I adjusted my price to 80.97 and forgot the zero. Had 25 available for a couple minutes. Very tense situation. 

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, cory730 said:

I'm glad I made an impact. 

On a side note these could have been had for $8.97 for about 5 minutes Friday on Amazon. I adjusted my price to 80.97 and forgot the zero. Had 25 available for a couple minutes. Very tense situation. 

U can always ask Amazon to cancel if you catch it in time 

15 minutes ago, Lordoflego said:

60101 City cargo plane $10.60

75034 Death Star troopers Battle pack $6

3x 71011 (shark, queen, flying warrior) $3 each

all Kmart.

image.jpg

Assuming the Battle Pack was on clearance, what additional % off was your store? Also, were the minifigs on sale or did you use points? Thanks :)

1 minute ago, MinifigW said:

Assuming the Battle Pack was on clearance, what additional % off was your store? Also, were the minifigs on sale or did you use points? Thanks :)

Plane was from online purchase with store pick up, used points to get it to $10.

so went to pick it up today and found minifig bags plus Battle pack which was 20% or 30% off of $12, 71011 bags were over $4 but used points on them and on the Battle pack so for 3 x 71011 and SW Battle pack I spent $15.

• Like 2