What Lego set did you buy today?

tracker shows 40+ at those stores. Not accurate or limits at store?

The tracker has been grossly inaccurate on these sets. The 6 I found were the only ones in the store that I could find. I've been to stores that show 80 on the tracker and they had 0 on hand.

1 hour ago, micbelt said:

Any word on legoland florida running the same promo?

No news yet.  @donbee is to LEGOLAND Florida as I am to LEGOLAND California.  But none of my moles have spilled any beans about it showing up there yet.  (They've had Beetles for awhile now, so I guess each park is getting their own thing for a little while)

56 minutes ago, Furious_george said:

How do your shops make any money? 

Sears/Kmart is dying a slow death. They would have shuttered all locations YEARS ago, except for the fact they physically owned so many of their stores that they have been selling off their least profitable locations to make ends meet.

I bought a Louvre earlier this week to use my expiring $20 TRU rewards and that brought it down to $34 before tax and I just worked some Kmart magic with combining coupons and saved points to get a 60052 Cargo Train for $93 after tax and earn $29.50 back in points.  I love when the magic varies in my favour.

On 2/27/2017 at 7:10 PM, ichiroll said:

been looking for the UCS B-Wing 10227 for a reasonable price for literally more than a year.

picked one up for $230 + $20 shipping on eBay the other day.

pretty happy with the price considering prices are right around the $300 mark, which I didn't really want to spend...

So, you inspired me to go after a UCS B-Wing as well.  I missed the whole half off sale, and I've wanted one for years.  The B-Wing is my favorite OT ship.  My car license plate (a long time ago) was personalized with 'B WING'.

I ended up scoring mine for $170 shipping on eBay, used.  It arrived yesterday, and looks like it's all good.  It's one of my white whale sets, so I'm very happy.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Alpinemaps said:

So, you inspired me to go after a UCS B-Wing as well.  I missed the whole half off sale, and I've wanted one for years.  The B-Wing is my favorite OT ship.  My car license plate (a long time ago) was personalized with 'B WING'.

I ended up scoring mine for $170 shipping on eBay, used.  It arrived yesterday, and looks like it's all good.  It's one of my white whale sets, so I'm very happy.

Damn!  I would have traded you one for your 10030.

• Like 1