What Lego set did you buy today?

13 hours ago, jaisonline said:

10230 mini modulars

Finally picked up one of these for less than a Benjamin. The "manual labor" set holder wasn't included in the transaction.

Too bad a sequel hasn't been released.

The "sequel" is the only reason I'm still holding mine.  Price has completely stagnated, but I'm holding out hope that #2 comes along and this one explodes. 

Not today, per se, but I have bought these over the past month on eBay since Dimensions started hitting 99c stores on the West Coast.  Total spent including shipping has been $144.19 for 45 total Packs.  I have sold 10 so far locally for a total of $108 (6 Scooby Doos, 1 Homer, 1 Gollum, 1 Zane, and 1 Cragger).  

71206 Scooby Doo Team Pack x15

71203 Portal 2 Level Pack x3

71201 Back to the Future Level Pack x1

71204 Dr. Who Level Pack x1

71202  Homer Level Pack x8

71207 Cole and Kai Team Pack x1

71220  LOTR Gimli Fun Pack x3

71219  LOTR Legolas Fun Pack x3

71218  LOTR Gollum Fun Pack x3

71217  Ninjago Zane Fun Pack x3

71216 Ninjago Nya Fun Pack x1

71223  Chima Cragger Fun Pack x3

Lego 71206.png

Lego Dimensions Lot.png

Lego Dimensions Small Lot.png

Lego 71202.png

Lego 71203.png

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Sfcommando14 said:

The question is truly, "were they returns that were already pancaked, or just recently pancaked in the bag that you will receive them in?"

:(

Last year I actually got 6 Mystery Machines from Kmart and 5 out of the 6 showed up surprisingly well packed.  

The only set I've had trouble with recently from them is the Carbon Freezing Chamber

Guest TabbyBoy

Sainsbury's shoppers... If you are willing to disclose - which branches? I often shop in the ones within a 12 mile radius of Reading and I rarely see discounts let alone crazy ones on a new theme. I'm after a full set of Batman for my collection, just one of each set. Thanks!

1 hour ago, bigfanofnu said:

My Navy Exchange haul Ireceived after last weeks (near) 75% sale last week. Broke my own investing rule on the ninjago and princess stuff. Hope it pans out. 

dragons=good? right?

$13 Dragons = Great

Thanks again!  I'm sad I missed on some of the items you got earlier, but I'm very thankful for the tip!

Edited by Sfcommando14

5 hours ago, bigfanofnu said:

My Navy Exchange haul Ireceived after last weeks (near) 75% sale last week. Broke my own investing rule on the ninjago and princess stuff. Hope it pans out. 

dragons=good? right?

My 9 year old daughter loves Elves dragons.  My 4 year old son loves Ninjago dragons.

I love them both.

You're gonna be fine with 75% off that lot.

• Like 3

Is it sad that I look at this stuff and think of how much time it would take to sort it out for parts?

6 hours ago, bigfanofnu said:

dragons=good? right?

IMG_1670.JPG

IMG_1671.JPG

IMG_1672.JPG

• Like 1