What Lego set did you buy today?

They can't hurt, I found only one of each. They also had flatiron.
it's not like architecture is usually found at 50% off anyway. Plus what [mention=58984]superlegolover[/mention] said, they are retired.

I guess I was questioning your enthusiasm about getting them. I see one of each every once in a while. I'll probably grab the next Big Ben I see because I think I only have one and they are becoming hard to find. But BG, in less enthusiastic as i haven't seen much development there.

Are you excited because you never see them and am happy to get them? Or are you not all that excited and that's simply the best you've found so far?

I guess, I've been looking for an excuse to buy them, but I haven't found one yet. I'm tired of buying Trevis and Lincolns. And they're hard to come by now anyways. Would these be a good alternative when I go raid... I mean visit Boyton Beach next week?

6 minutes ago, donbee said:

I guess I was questioning your enthusiasm about getting them. I see one of each every once in a while. I'll probably grab the next Big Ben I see because I think I only have one and they are becoming hard to find. But BG, in less enthusiastic as i haven't seen much development there.

Are you excited because you never see them and am happy to get them? Or are you not all that excited and that's simply the best you've found so far?

I guess, I've been looking for an excuse to buy them, but I haven't found one yet. I'm tired of buying Trevis and Lincolns. And they're hard to come by now anyways. Would these be a good alternative when I go raid... I mean visit Boyton Beach next week?

How excited? Little bit of both, because I don't see them anymore and because that's the best I found so far. Plus I don't have any.

i would not get tired of lincolns, sold 4 in last few days at $60 plus shipping ea.

Edited by Lordoflego

How excited? Little bit of both, because I don't see them anymore and because that's the best I found so far. Plus I don't have any.
i would not get tired of lincolns, sold 4 in last few days at $60 plus shipping ea.

Thanks for reporting on the Lincoln. Were they on eBay?
I just checked BL and I was the lowest seller by $8. All the cheap ones under $50 were sold. I fixed that though =)
60 is a good number.

I haven't sold any Lincoln yet, but I keep raising the price when ever the bottom gets close. Right now the bottom is $45-50 on BL. If I sell a couple at $60, I'll never say anything bad about them again.
  • Like 1

Just now, donbee said:

Thanks for reporting on the Lincoln. Were they on eBay?
I just checked BL and I was the lowest seller by $8. All the cheap ones under $50 were sold. I fixed that though =)
60 is a good number.

I haven't sold any Lincoln yet, but I keep raising the price when ever the bottom gets close. Right now the bottom is $45-50 on BL. If I sell a couple at $60, I'll never say anything bad about them again.

Yes, eBay. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ayleux said:

Scored these. Last two were on the top shelf pushed back. Could not be seen in plain sight. Someone was trying to hide them I'm sure.

thanks for heads up - checked on tracker and snagged 5 from the honeyhole for $20.  hadn't planned on getting into TBM but at 55% off, i'm ok with it.  other honeyhole has 10 but price hasn't dropped.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, cladner said:

thanks for heads up - checked on tracker and snagged 5 from the honeyhole for $20.  hadn't planned on getting into TBM but at 55% off, i'm ok with it.  other honeyhole has 10 but price hasn't dropped.

No price drops on these in my area. Definitely worth keeping an eye on it though.

Out with the kids and happened to pass by my local Lego shop. Even though I have my quota of beetles couldn't resist popping in to see if they had any and they did so bought an Eiffel Tower for me and a y m-wing microfighter for my son who was with me. As well as getting the beetle, got a few polys thrown in, including an admiral yuralen. Not bad for a spontaneous purchase of less than £40 if I do say so myself.

929e8c22658e76a1fca43cdfca4f0f5f.jpg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, cladner said:

Hi, can you explain this "tracker" is this some website through walmart you use? or app? or something on BP? or did you mean the price scanner in store? 

Sorryyyyy :) thanks for any help!

Splurged on Star Wars. Also finally got an excuse to get some at-st's. How is the build? and does it display well? It looks pretty good in pics, but that's not always a reliable source.

Amazon's gonna put me in the street if it keeps it up.

damn-you-amazon.jpg.png

Edited by JoshB