What Lego set did you buy today?

7 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

That's correct. Walmart doesn't do ship to store and PM the store price. If you want that price you have to find it in store at that price. And if it's out of stock then you're out of luck at that store.

I'm not saying something hasn't changed, but I have had plenty of times where they show in store stock and end up shipping. After receipt and store pickup they hit the magic button and bam price adjusts to store price.

No biggie either way, just figured I would mention.

Edited by SweepyD

12 hours ago, Shewie said:

It doesnt work this way, You can't use more than one coupon at one store because the 100 VIP points are being applied by store manager, same thing with AF*L Day. Cashier has no authority to add points to your account manually. You can always switch stores but if you think you can show up with pile of coupons asking to get 100 for every 20USD purchase might end up with huge dissapointment.

What I said about combining multiple coupons in one store transaction was not an assumption. They ARE doing in like that in German stores.

Edited by Frank Brickowski
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, GregP said:

4 wins on that detention block set!! Gotta be delighted with that.

I wasn't counting my eggs before they hatched when I reported the other day.  I wasn't sure how the other pick-ups would play out.  Stranger things have happened when it comes to exclusives at these cons.

• Like 2

Found sealed cases of LEGO on the floor to be put out at Target. Spotted a yet to be released Cars 3 set 10733 and picked up two on a whim. Insta-flipped them for $30 shipped each. Went back to the store and they must have migrated back to the back room. Wish I bought more.

bd3005632c84730d546e7626f1fd767c.jpg

• Like 3

Found sealed cases of LEGO on the floor to be put out at Target. Spotted a yet to be released Cars 3 set 10733 and picked up two on a whim. Insta-flipped them for $30 shipped each. Went back to the store and they must have migrated back to the back room. Wish I bought more.

bd3005632c84730d546e7626f1fd767c.jpg

You dirty qfll
(I say that with envy)
  • Like 2

Going crazy... additionaly I was the one busy with lego buying/selling, just for fun, no pressure but accurate...but tree months later my husband totally took over... Okay i'll admit he has een sensor for buying just the right lots but thats it, hmmm living room is getting to small, want to resell things, that was the plan yeah? Sorting parts out is where it stops, he's gone working 70 hours a weak, sends me to get the lots in between schooltimes, and then it stops. Oh no I forgot to mension the accitement with every lot that gets here So long story short Shall I answer this queston just for today or for the past tree months?

• Like 2