What Lego set did you buy today?

Death Star (10188)   - 100% complete, including shipping box, internal boxes, extra pieces and the original numbered bags

Super Star Destroyer (10221)  - 100% complete, including internal boxes, extra pieces and the original numbered bags

As a bonus, the SSD came with a Millennium Falcon  (7695), X-wing Starfighter (9493) and JEK-14's Stealth Starfighter (75108) included for free,

also with the boxes, and original bags and extra pieces.

Sets came assembled, so I have a a lot of unbuilding and rebuilding to do over the next few weeks. :)

• Like 6

So I managed to get the lego porsche on release date, however after seeing all the reviews decided to sell it. Using the money I bought 2 technic sets which are defintly in my top 5 favorite lego sets. Managed to get them both in used condition for £265, just £15 over RRP of the Porsche.

8480: Space Shuttle

8480-1.jpg

8275: Motorized Bulldozer

8275-1.jpg?200710150528

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ravenb99 said:

Just got back from a long road trip and found some of these.  No hard date and non exclusive so get out there and check your local lego stores.

20160812_204206.jpg

I thought it was an exclusive. It's listed under exclusive @ SAH. 

I'd love to pick this one up early, anyone else have any luck buying sets early at the Lego store? YMMV?

8 minutes ago, weitzel78 said:

I thought it was an exclusive. It's listed under exclusive @ SAH. 

I'd love to pick this one up early, anyone else have any luck buying sets early at the Lego store? YMMV?

they can list anything they want on there website.  It is not on the exclusive list.  It is not on the no discount list at Merlin.  It is not hard dated.  All 3 of those lead to it being able to be discounted and also can lead to it being available at other retailers earlier on then other true exclusive sets.  Might not happen but there is nothing stopping it.  That can always change as well just as other sets get taken off the list that were.  We've already seen Toy Shop, Ecto 1, and Temple of Airjitzu come off the last list so this is just something new with one not starting on the list. 

20160801_222250.jpg

Edited by ravenb99

My boy and I found this the other day at Walgreens while waiting for a script to get filled. Needless to say he was pretty thrilled. It had been sitting there for so long it didn't even scan...we (he) wound up getting it for less than $9. 

image.jpeg

Edited by Edgarama
My scripts are yummy but not enjoyable enough to be autocorrected as crispy!
  • Like 8