What Lego set did you buy today?

I travel a lot for work, so tonight instead of sitting in the hotel, I decided to venture out to some of the more rural Walmarts of central Florida and found the following: snow man, a series 15 minifig, 3 mixels for $2.50, and a Brave set that was $9. Nothing amazing, but I've hoped to find a snowman lurking for a couple months. 

image.jpeg

Edited by TigerEyez
  • Like 6

Been picking up a few bargains on eBay last few days. All best offer and got in quick.

SD 75055 new / open box £105

ghost used complete £65

Mos Eisly, New £58

Gonna QF em, but looking forward to building the ghost, as there's no chance I'm opening me sealed ones now.

• Like 1

Found a stickered $9 Jango constractible at WM today, for my son to add to his collection. Same WM had CMF series 16 - picked over and one opened bag - but didn't get any, as well as a UCS Tie without shelf label.. scanned for $199.99. Otherwise all clearance tags were still there but no clearance items left.

• Like 1

Yesterday in the Lego Store I bought a 75913 F14T & Scuderia Ferrari Truck and a 41069 Treasure's Day at the Pool.  Wanted to get a London Bus and an Olaf promo.  Also had the calendar coupon for a Nexo Knight minifig.

Went to pay using some VIP points and a credit card.  Guy rings it up and hits the "Cash Paid" button by mistake.  Get the manager and do it all over again.  On second try, guy does the same mistake.  Ring it up a third time. 

For the troubles I ended up with two London buses, three Olaf polys, and three Nexo Knight minifigs.  After the 2nd fix, the manager went to throw more free stuff in the bag but the cashier told him he already had me covered.  I couldn't argue there, but was hoping for another bus or two into the bag. 

• Like 4