What Lego set did you buy today?

Titanium Dragon $19, Wu's $19, Friends Skate Park $9, Micro FO Snowspeedeer $5, Micro At-At $5 (box cut, for me), Sandman $19, Batboat $15, Finn $13, and Jango $9. Passed up a sliced Iron Man/Ultron for $5, bc I wouldn't display it and box condition would probably kill profit. 

Here is a new one and not really sure where to post but I bought 4x of the Quake Beast on Lego LEGO Shop at Home to flip since they are rare and I receive 1 Technic Fire Plane. Lol. They apparently have none as it is now backordered so they just tossed in first thing they found. 

Wow I had got one of these a couple weeks ago for free with the TRU promo. I had no idea it was rare, I just grabbed a random one. Nice to see they are selling for a nice price in eBay.

61FcEMHoF1L._SX90_.jpg75074 x3 (£6)

51DO51pPTAL._SY90_.jpg 75127 x3 (£4)

51eGQyZ7miL._SY90_.jpg 75140 x2 (£36)

512qkRqPrkL._SX90_.jpg75902 x3 (£23.97)

61t69xu%2ByXL._SY90_.jpg 60092 x1 (£17.97)

p.jpg75049 x1 for £45

The 75049 Snowspeeder is one I didn't manage to attain before retirement. As one of my favourite vehicles I was always going to grab this one at some point. Managed to pick it up for £45 BNIB which is a £10-15 saving on the average selling price on eBay. Looking forward to the UCS for this big time.

Edited by mipage
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, mipage said:

51eGQyZ7miL._SY90_.jpg 75140 x2 (£18)

p.jpg75049 x1 for £45

The 75049 Snowspeeder is one I didn't manage to attain before retirement. As one of my favourite vehicles I was always going to grab this one at some point. Managed to pick it up for £45 BNIB which is a £10-15 saving on the average selling price on eBay. Looking forward to the UCS for this big time.

Where did you get the Resistance Troop Transporter for £18 from?

Just had a few Lego Pirates sets delivered from Argos, like other member experiences on here, these sets were delivered in a Grey Bin Liner no outer box packaging etc. Spoke to customer services they basically couldn't give a hoot and said to return them !! I'm now also done with Argos for Lego orders, just isn't worth the agro ! You've been warned UK members, stick to Amazon, Smyths or TRU.

Edited by Manse1001

32 minutes ago, Sprocket77 said:

Where did you get the Resistance Troop Transporter for £18 from?

My mistake. Was available for £36 from Amazon UK earlier this week. That is the most I'd be willing to pay.

I wasn't certain on this one, I do like the transporter ships though. It doesn't ship for "2-5 weeks" so I have plenty of time to cancel if I change my mind but, the more I've looked in to them I think they're very good builds.

Edited by mipage

2 hours ago, mipage said:

51eGQyZ7miL._SY90_.jpg 75140 x2 (£36)

p.jpg75049 x1 for £45

The 75049 Snowspeeder is one I didn't manage to attain before retirement. As one of my favourite vehicles I was always going to grab this one at some point. Managed to pick it up for £45 BNIB which is a £10-15 saving on the average selling price on eBay . Looking forward to the UCS for this big time.

I'm giving you extra credit this morning, for including set pictures with the set numbers.  Thanks for going above and beyond!

• Like 6

It's all about Jedi interceptors at the moment

picked up 2x obi wans red one from Amazon at £13 and a used anakins yellow one from eBay for only £8 (few bits missing but easy to find replacements) :)

i like the look of these ships

decent minifigures too!!

1 minute ago, GregP said:

It's all about Jedi interceptors at the moment

picked up 2x obi wans red one from Amazon at £13 and a used anakins yellow one from eBay for only £8 (few bits missing but easy to find replacements) :)

i like the look of these ships

decent minifigures too!!

Overheard a debate between 2 preteen boys about legitimacy of SW set design the other day in a WM. Their conclusion was Jedi Interceptor was a "perfect set"!

Wonder if they have all the versions?!

• Like 1

Only 1 Walmart had 50% off in Metro Detroit. Here is my haul. Unfortunately all SW and JW sets were gone already.

4 x Deep Sea Heli

2 x Deep Sea Vessel

1 x Police Station

4 x Toy & Grocery Shop

3 x Carnage

1 x Rhino/Sandman

1 x Deep Sea Starter

3 x MC Desert Outpost

1 x MC Nether

1 x Beach Hut

46 minutes ago, Cozei said:

Overheard a debate between 2 preteen boys about legitimacy of SW set design the other day in a WM. Their conclusion was Jedi Interceptor was a "perfect set"!

Wonder if they have all the versions?!

well if that's what they think it's gotta be true :)

they do look good!

29 minutes ago, GregP said:

well if that's what they think it's gotta be true :)

they do look good!

I do actually like them too. Best kind of remake, becomes a collection. A concise SW pill - swoosh and minifig.

Little engines with discount buy.

Kind of want more versions so I can make a mobile for kids room.

This guy's on it: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheGallows said:

2 RR @ £40ea 

1 Dr Who @ £30 (used £5 off voucher)

2 MM @ £23.97ea

All from TRU using price match. They also gave me £25 back in gift cards using the sticker promo.

I love this promo, can be used to really good effect when done right.

Also bought lots  of s6 mixels from argos @ £1.50ea . The packets were in good condition! Amazing! :lol:

1 hour ago, TheGallows said:

2 RR @ £40ea 

1 Dr Who @ £30 (used £5 off voucher)

2 MM @ £23.97ea

All from TRU using price match. They also gave me £25 back in gift cards using the sticker promo.

I love this promo, can be used to really good effect when done right.

yepp I this year we got the promo as well. Looking forward to next year

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Manse1001 said:

Just had a few Lego Pirates sets delivered from Argos, like other member experiences on here, these sets were delivered in a Grey Bin Liner no outer box packaging etc. Spoke to customer services they basically couldn't give a hoot and said to return them !! I'm now also done with Argos for Lego orders, just isn't worth the agro ! You've been warned UK members, stick to Amazon, Smyths or TRU.

Return to its store with the outer bag as proof of order. That's what I did today. 

No more Argos for me either. Reserved multiples of 3 to pick up. They send me an email there are 2 in stock today but the rest won't be in until the weekend. They try to charge me full price for the two I'm collecting with no option to hold the others unless I pay (which I'm nt going to do until I've checked the boxes) just walked out of there