What Lego set did you buy today?

Family trip to the Lego Store. My daughter saw Ghostbusters and wanted the new set and I needed a bus. I brought my wife to try and sweet talk a second bus. Instead we spent enough for 2 buses. Her charm did get us the parrot though :) Also loaded up on 1x1 sand green bricks and 2x1 sand green plates
33dfa614d117d43facf4d0e6b1d6a6c9_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, midbenne said:

No mini figs but all bricks, boxes and instructions for $18. This will be at least a couple hours of building for the kid, or more than $18 if I decide not to keep them. :)

I saw it locally :) glad YOU grabbed it :) 

Edited by Lordoflego
  • Like 2

In which department did you have to hide those? ;-)

Lol, someone must have hid them for me! I just happened to check the app this morning for Target clearance and these were showing in stock. Drove the 4 miles to the store and immediately spotted 1 in an aisle designated just for clearance. Found the 2nd one hidden behind a bunch of other clearance stuff
  • Like 1

Found an almost fresh CMF s16 case at Target today. Smooshed for mariachis, banana guys and teenmoms, but couldn't find the latter. Did leave with 4 mariachis and 3 bananas. For some reason the cashier disallowed my planned use of $10 in GCs on my purchase - said I could only use them as of tomorrow (I bought some household supplies during the same trip).

• Like 1

22 hours ago, California92563 said:

Thanks to good ol' Kmart I got a spidey bridge for $78+tax and got $39 back in points ;) 

I saw this over on Slickdeals, so you might have had good timing.  I've already bought some stuff this month, so it doesn't show up for me.  It probably applied for me on a $30 order or something and I just thought it was a bonus.

Members get 30% back in points on ALL toys (excludes clearance)
Points valid for 14 days once received.
Membership is free. Valid on next purchase. Limit 1 time per customer. Purchase ... must be made in a single transaction.
7/31-10/29

28 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

I saw this over on Slickdeals, so you might have had good timing.  I've already bought some stuff this month, so it doesn't show up for me.  It probably applied for me on a $30 order or something and I just thought it was a bonus.

Members get 30% back in points on ALL toys (excludes clearance)
Points valid for 14 days once received.
Membership is free. Valid on next purchase. Limit 1 time per customer. Purchase ... must be made in a single transaction.
7/31-10/29

Ah okay very cool! I really wanted the set so I'm ecstatic! I plan on using the points to get the doc ock set for free. 

• Like 1