What Lego set did you buy today?

This is my first post but I got the last Super Star Destroyer 10221 today at a Legoland Store for $400. When i mentioned the Lego VIP program she said  "Sorry we don't partake in the program as we're just a gift shop and not part of the Lego Store. I know you'll be losing a lot of points but I can give you 5% off on this." So with tax the total cost was $410.00. I haven't been so excited to spend that much money in a while!

• Like 5

This is my first post but I got the last Super Star Destroyer 10221 today at a Legoland Store for $400. When i mentioned the Lego VIP program she said  "Sorry we don't partake in the program as we're just a gift shop and not part of the Lego Store. I know you'll be losing a lot of points but I can give you 5% off on this." So with tax the total cost was $410.00. I haven't been so excited to spend that much money in a while!

nice which legoland?

Thats certainly not a bad deal at all.

10 x 70809 Lord Business' Evil Lair. $48.52 / each after tax (34% off). Shopko clearance stacked with a $10 off $50 coupon on each one. For some reason I have a hunch about this set.

No kidding, I'm jealous. I want more of them too.  I keep waiting for KMart to drop the Heartlake Mall below $100.  I hate using my reward points on full-price stuff.

• Like 1

No kidding, I'm jealous. I want more of them too.  I keep waiting for KMart to drop the Heartlake Mall below $100.  I hate using my reward points on full-price stuff.

My Kmart went out of business a couple of months ago. The closest one to me now is 45 minutes away, and who knows how much longer that one will be around. The mall will be pure gold this Christmas. So far I only have one that I got from TRU with coupons, credit promo, and some rewards points. I just received $40 worth of rewards points in the mail yesterday from them, so I think I'm going to go snag a couple more this Thursday.

My Kmart went out of business a couple of months ago. The closest one to me now is 45 minutes away, and who knows how much longer that one will be around. The mall will be pure gold this Christmas. So far I only have one that I got from TRU with coupons, credit promo, and some rewards points. I just received $40 worth of rewards points in the mail yesterday from them, so I think I'm going to go snag a couple more this Thursday.

I was shocked to see "now hiring" in one of my KMarts

Not a set, but I ordered 6 of the Research Institute Scientists for $60 U.S. + shipping. What can I say, I thought it was a good deal :wink: Anyone here sold just the figure(s) and if so, for how much?

I saw in the us someone was parting out the sets when they just released. Each figure and their set for $30 shipped