What Lego set did you buy today?

I foudn this old lego kitchen from the 70's at a garage sale today for a 1 dollar.  Have no idea if that's a good deal or not.  It has these weird really big "mini" figures.   Big round heads that plug into an element I've never seen before.  There are no numbers on the elements so after a quick search not sure which set it is.  But for a buck its kinda neat.

Fabuland?

3646_Catherine_Cat%27s_Kitchen.jpg

I foudn this old lego kitchen from the 70's at a garage sale today for a 1 dollar.  Have no idea if that's a good deal or not.  It has these weird really big "mini" figures.   Big round heads that plug into an element I've never seen before.  There are no numbers on the elements so after a quick search not sure which set it is.  But for a buck its kinda neat.

I don't know if these are the right sets, but this is what I thought of when you described the set:

263-1: Kitchen Set

269-1: Kitchen

Both these sets were released in the late 1970's.

bought a used 10030 and general grievous the other day only for the package to arrive on the same day the wife surprises me with the new Sandcrawler...Decisions decisions 

As in which one to build no doubt...

Hope you showed more excitement for the sandcrawler to keep the wife happy!

I agree. Build the sandcrawler first to "show your appreciation." :)

• Like 1