What Lego set did you buy today?

Not a set, but I ordered 6 of the Research Institute Scientists for $60 U.S. + shipping. What can I say, I thought it was a good deal  :wink: Anyone here sold just the figure(s) and if so, for how much?

If you are talking about the chemist with the unique torso printing I see one for BIN $12 and another guy selling the Series 11 CMF for $20 as a "Supplementary" Scientist.

If you are talking about the chemist with the unique torso printing I see one for BIN $12 and another guy selling the Series 11 CMF for $20 as a "Supplementary" Scientist.

Yep that`s it, just found the listing, 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-Ideas-Research-Institute-21110-CHEMIST-Minifigure-Only-NEW-Chemistry-Lab-/301296674204?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item4626ae659c

$20 for shipping though, that`s a bit much haha. Think I`ll re-listing mine on Bricklink when they get here, only a few left listed there wonder if it would be worth buying up the rest, if it`s not coming back the value could go quite high. 

I couldn't wait until October for a HH - didn't have one yet. Who knows if it would still be available then. So it's going to be flown home by a white spacemen, or alternatively driven by a mad motorcyclist instead of earning double points. But most likely these two take a head start anyway and leave the house arriving later.

So, from tomorrow on you pay tax?

I live in Canada and pay Canadian retail prices plus 12% (once a year at most)

I usually order in Washington state and pay us retail + approx. 9% tax

Once every few months I can buy at us retail and pay no tax. Today was that day so I took advantage of it.

Ex Astris, Scientia.

I stopped by a Walmart during midday and found

70806 Castle Cavalry for $15

I should have waited since i strolled into another Walmart later around midnight and got

60008 Museum Break-in for $16

76002 Metropolis Showdown for $3.30

2 x 75022 Mandalorian Speeder for $5.10 each

10675 Police - The Big Escape for $7.50

70010 The Lion CHI Temple for $30, the seals appeared to have been broken but all the bags were in there and still sealed, gonna gift it for my gf's son since he loves Chima

They also had a stack of 75041 Vulture Droids for $5.10. Kind of regret not picking up a few.

got a sopwith and a winter market ... took $10 off both ... add on the freebies!!!

what else is a good buy at $99 to get the freebies for you folks?

You could buy a 10242 Mini Cooper if you want to spend the bare minimum. Or you could buy one of each Advent Calenders that are available. If you want to spend above $100, I would get a 10233 Horizon Express or a 10241Maersk Line Triple E.

You could buy a 10242 Mini Cooper if you want to spend the bare minimum. Or you could buy one of each Advent Calenders that are available. If you want to spend above $100, I would get a 10233 Horizon Express or a 10241Maersk Line Triple E.

yeah ide like to keep it bare minimum and save the bigger bucks for next month ... i only bought one sopwith so ill go back and get the second one in a few days ...

$10 off both? Using VIP points?

yup ... i try to use up some VIP with the exclusives i buy from LEGO to keep costs slightly down ...

Got Hoth Echo Base today for 64 euro. Was on sale from 99 for 79,99 and they has a 20% sale on all Star Wars sets making it 64, too bad dont have enough spare money to get more.

And I missed a great sale yesterday, webshop made a mistake pricing the 75055 its actually 140 euro (150 some places) here. But they priced it on sale "from 119 for 95" and they had 15% off on all Lego. So would have been 80 euro for the 75055 :(

(I just moved I couldnt find my banking computer thing todo online transaction)

I bought an Imperial Flagship 10210 used missing three small pieces but comes with manual and box for $150 on ebay from a 1 feedback seller, doh.  I figured I would take that chance as it was too good to pass up..  It showed as shipped just now.  Keeping the fingers crossed.

• Like 3

Got Hoth Echo Base today for 64 euro. Was on sale from 99 for 79,99 and they has a 20% sale on all Star Wars sets making it 64, too bad dont have enough spare money to get more.

And I missed a great sale yesterday, webshop made a mistake pricing the 75055 its actually 140 euro (150 some places) here. But they priced it on sale "from 119 for 95" and they had 15% off on all Lego. So would have been 80 euro for the 75055 :(

(I just moved I couldnt find my banking computer thing todo online transaction)

Nice deal on the Echo Base! Where did you buy it?

Nice deal on the Echo Base! Where did you buy it?

At toysXL in Utrecht. On their site its 79.99 you dont get the 20% off on the site (I was checking their site while I was in the store, saw it was 79.99 on there). They still have like 6 Hoth base, although at least 3 boxes have big damage. I picked the nicest one almost no damage.

At toysXL in Utrecht. On their site its 79.99 you dont get the 20% off (I was checking their site while I was in the store, saw it was 79.99 on there). They still have like 6 Hoth base, although at least 3 boxes have big damage. I picked the nicest one almost no damage.