What Lego set did you buy today?

Bought 2 70009 Worriz Combat Lairs at walmart for $29 each. i know its Chima and i could always return. Does anyone remember the cheapest these have been? i think Target had a sale a while back.

I think several folks bought the 2 in 1 packs at Toys R Us for $15 each.  KMart also clearanced them on their website one-time for $21 each.

Thanks again Wal-Mart app!

6 x 75018 - Star Wars: JEK-14's Stealth Starfighter - $20 each

2 x 79007 - LOTR: Battle of Black Gate - $29 each

1 x 70006 - Chima: Cragger's Command Ship - $40 each

3 x 75000 - Clone Troopers vs. Droidekas - $5 each

KMart.com

3 x 21107 - Minecraft Microworld - The End - $26 each (after $10 off $75 and points, also received $20 in points on $75 purchase with a stacked coupon)

• Like 2

Hit the jackpot today @ the Belmont yard sale.  I got the game, Lava Dragon, for $3 dollars, and a box of assorted bricks (not all LEGO) for $10 bucks.  Total was $13 dollars.

Not that big of a bulk lot, BUT it had the 3828 Air Temple from the Avatar theme!  Also, you know how you can feel each brick right when you open a box and it has that brand-new feeling that just makes you go "So new!"  Well, these bricks had that feel, and the minifigures were in pristine condition except for slight animal bite marks on one (hardly noticeable.)  I just completed the temple and am going to start on the extras soon.  Only missing a few pieces that I had in my own collection, and two of the window stickers near the top.

It also looks like there were two of the clone trooper battle packs and an assortment of droids.  I'll probably sell a few of those to make a small profit.

• Like 2

2 x LEGO Juniors - Defend the Batcave on Amazon - $37 shipped

I'm not holding my breath.

i am waiting for this to go on sale somewhere - back door way to get some exclusive minifigures including the retro 60's tv show batman and robin that was sold at san diego comicon and the joker minifig from batwing over gotham and funhouse escape.  

mad that i left them on the shelf at walmart near me for $24.  

poof on me.

• Like 1

Craigslist. Interestingly, the two Metroliners have Tuesday Morning price tags on them, $69.99. Can't even imagine that sending a Lego train set to a discount retailer would be the only way for it to sell, no way would that happen to a train set today. I guess things were different back then lol.

This is going to be a difficult lot to part with. I'm a big train fan and don't have any of these sets yet..

Extremely jealous.  The prices are too high on those now.  I would like to see Lego make another variant of the metroliner set sometime soon.