What Lego set did you buy today?

I bought an Imperial Flagship 10210 used missing three small pieces but comes with manual and box for $150 on ebay from a 1 feedback seller, doh. I figured I would take that chance as it was too good to pass up.. It showed as shipped just now. Keeping the fingers crossed.

Awesome deal. Did they list it correctly? Good job at 150

I've been bullish on the Mixels Series 1 sets.  But, I came across a few complete sets at TRU today.  Looking at how they're going, it seems like it could be an easy flip, or good money down the line, if you hold.  I went ahead and grabbed all the complete sets I could find.  It's hard to ignore easy money.

Debated between GE, T1 Camper, Maersk Ship, and HH to get the two promos. Decided to pick up another HH. GE was a close second. Quick question, will Lego allow me to buy a GE with the two promos under my same VIP profile or will I need to go to the brick or mortar store?

Lego might not ship the promos multiple times but usually will - ymmv.

• Like 1

Today I got:
21006 (White house)
21009 (farnsworth)
21018 (UN)
75022 (mandalorian speeder)
75040 (general grevious bike)
76010 (batman vs pengiun)
75041 (vulture droid)
all with high discount

ps (intertoys.nl  has 20% off on star wars now, SSD and DS for 320 and 328 euro)

I bought my first Triple-E, a few Advent Calendars, a HH and a Winter Village Market.

I'm not a huge fan of the Market set, but I wanted to round out the collection for my Holiday display this year.  As for the HH, I didn't want to risk missing out on a Shop at Home promo if this went out of stock in October.

I love the white spaceman set.